Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 03 Oct 2026 - @445.57
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!
| | | |-+  Trying to join Surf Club in 2025


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Trying to join Surf Club in 2025  (Read 983 times)
toribytez
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


they/them
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: toribytez
iMood: toribytez

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Winter, 15 Feb 2025 @126 » Toggle Font Embed

Title, but the article's instructions don't seem to make sense for me. I have a site and title in my profile, but I don't know what it means by "'Forum Profile' modification tab." I can't even tell if I'm in the webring or not.

Logged

https://toribytez.neocities.org/graphix/userbars/blueuser.gif https://toribytez.neocities.org/graphix/userbars/bluepower.gif https://toribytez.neocities.org/graphix/userbars/h2ouser.jpg https://toribytez.neocities.org/graphix/userbars/InSurfer.png
Skykristal
Sr. Member
****
View Profile WWWArt


I may be dead but I am here
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: skykristal

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Uni-StarGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 15 Feb 2025 @152 » Toggle Font Embed

Yes. You're automatically in the webring if you have a website and website name in your "my details" settings, which you have.

And your position gets bumped/on top when you make forum posts, has some cool down tho (at least that's how it was, what I noticed)

« Last Edit: Winter, 15 Feb 2025 @159 by Skykristal » Logged

https://skykristal.art/Ocs/_rebecka.pnghttp://internetometer.com/imagesmall/50425.png https://skykristal.art/CoolStuff/_aquarium-icon.png https://skykristal.art/CoolStuff/_tobi-icon.png https://skykristal.art/CoolStuff/_flora-icon.png https://skykristal.art/CoolStuff/_toothy-icon.png
Melooon
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 15 Feb 2025 @178 » Toggle Font Embed

Forum Profile' modification tab.
I updated the article! Thanks for the report, it had not been updated to reflect the text changes made to profiles :drat: You seem to be all set anyway with your site on your profile, in a few hours your site should appear in the list and you'll see an anchor icon under your name (Like mine and sky's) that can be clicked to jump to your entry!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
toribytez
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


they/them
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: toribytez
iMood: toribytez

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 15 Feb 2025 @178 » Toggle Font Embed

I updated the article! Thanks for the report, it had not been updated to reflect the text changes made to profiles :drat: You seem to be all set anyway with your site on your profile, in a few hours your site should appear in the list and you'll see an anchor icon under your name (Like mine and sky's) that can be clicked to jump to your entry!

Ty ^_^

Logged

https://toribytez.neocities.org/graphix/userbars/blueuser.gif https://toribytez.neocities.org/graphix/userbars/bluepower.gif https://toribytez.neocities.org/graphix/userbars/h2ouser.jpg https://toribytez.neocities.org/graphix/userbars/InSurfer.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe