Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @83.39 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 917.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: Love is not possession  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  Hello! I'm Wango!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello! I'm Wango!  (Read 525 times)
wangobangy
Casual Poster ⚓︎

vampires, please give me a chance

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: wangobangy

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: May 26, 2023 @310.96 »

I would just like to start off by saying that I am completely new to forums. I never got the chance to use them growing up from limited computer access, but I am very excited to be here.

My name is Amber, but you can call me Wango or Kermit. I'm 22 years old from Ontario, and I am somewhat new to this corner of the internet.
I consider myself to be a geek. I'd much rather stay home and read a book than go to a party.
I love video games, movies and TV. I LOVE Star Wars. My favourite anime is Hellsing Ultimate. My favourite video game is Resident Evil Village. My favourite band is Ghost. My favourite movie is Re-Animator. I also love mad scientists, vampires, ghosts, and other creatures of the night.

In my spare time I love to work on my webpage, read and write fanfic, draw, play video games, listen to music, or do independent learning.
I'm currently unemployed but hoping to get a job someday. My dream job is to work with practical effects in film and TV. Or a mortician.

I think that's pretty much it. I can't wait to spend more time here. Au revoir! :4u:

Memory
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2023 @418.40 »

[removed by author]
« Last Edit: July 31, 2024 @619.94 by j » Logged
wangobangy
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2023 @695.44 »

hi Wango - im jay! we have a lot in common!

Hellsing was the first anime i watched that i really enjoyed, so im a little obsessed with it as well! who's your favorite character? :)

similarly, Star Wars is really cool - im very much a prequel (I - III) sorta person, but Return of the Jedi probably ranks at spot 4 for me! the way Luke is just so bold fighting Jabba is always thrilling to watch!

also: your site is really cool! i haven't seen many sites that crosspost fanfics to them, so it'll be cool to read through some of your writing! i really enjoyed RE:V, especially with the route the devs took Ethan's character down!

anyway, welcome to the forum; hope you have fun here :D

Hi Jay. Thanks for the reply!  :smile:
I personally prefer the original Star Wars trilogy but I also love the prequels. Obi-Wan has been my favourite character since I was little.
I'm glad to meet another person who has seen Hellsing. Not many people talk about it these days. My favourite character is Alucard for sure. I really love his voice (I watched the dub) and I just love characters like him. I also really like Alexander Anderson too.
Thanks for looking at my site as well, I really appreciate it.

Memory
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2023 @799.77 »

[removed by author]
« Last Edit: July 31, 2024 @619.86 by j » Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2023 @968.74 »

Hi Wango, welcome to the forum  :dl:

Cool site! And I really like your avatar! I was SUPER obsessed with The Little Vampire (2000) when I was a kid.. like really obsessed.. so I guess I always had a soft spot for vampires and their related lore. Something about the mix of time, mortality and power... ooph  :tongue:  I'd love to hear what draws you to them?

Hope you enjoy the forum!  :ha:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023 @972.73 by Melooon » Logged

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
wangobangy
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2023 @53.09 »

I'd love to hear what draws you to them?
I just love the different ways that vampirism affects vampires. The immortality aspect of it is super fun to explore in stories, along with how their humanity is affected by how long they have been alive.

I have always found vampires so interesting.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi