Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @941.90
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  Website example page


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Website example page  (Read 7132 times)
Memory
Guest

« on: Winter, 15 Dec 2021 @870 » Embed

So Yesterday I asked you to give me tips on creating websites.
I got a lot of feedback so I am now gonna give this image.
It's an example of what I will be making with the first page.



* Examplepage.png (99.05 kB, 1080x1920 - viewed 611 times.)
« Last Edit: Winter, 23 Dec 2021 @269 by Memory » Logged
Nightdrift
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Suspicious Activity™
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: nightdrift

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 16 Dec 2021 @040 » Toggle Font Embed

Nice stuff Memory! The home page concept is already shaping up to be a fine roadmap.

I'm excited to see what sort of content will go under some of the planned pages (such as Games, 3D Models, and Images), whether it's original or linking to resources you personally enjoy.

Logged

https://nightdrift.neocities.org/images/personal/banner.png
Status Cafe Profile
Memory
Guest

« Reply #2 on: Winter, 16 Dec 2021 @045 » Embed

Nice stuff Memory! The home page concept is already shaping up to be a fine roadmap.

I'm excited to see what sort of content will go under some of the planned pages (such as Games, 3D Models, and Images), whether it's original or linking to resources you personally enjoy.

Thanks! However, since this is an example I may have to scrap some stuff (Because I am a newbie at HTML and CSS.) It's very likely I will not even make a page about it at all and will just link to stuff that contains said content by me.

Logged
cinni
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


believe in your dreams <3
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: cinni

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 16 Dec 2021 @285 » Toggle Font Embed

i think this is a great homepage!! im really into the round navigation, and would love to see more as you progress!

Logged

Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe