Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 28, 2024 - @859.44 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 43/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  I have nothing to lose

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I have nothing to lose  (Read 588 times)
Cele

any way the wind blows

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: February 05, 2023 @523.09 »

I'm kind of in the situation in my life where I have nothing going on. I have literally nothing except for the fact I have to pay rent and that's it. I tried to think about it in the sense that if I have nothing, it means I also have nothing to lose. I have no idea where to take my life though, since technically anything is possible. I was thinking of maybe visiting a friend in Germany for a few weeks at least. It's a possibility, but it's also quite easy to just become passive and a shut in. Anyone ever had such a situation? :notgood:
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2023 @633.11 »

Im sort of in a similar situation too - all of my living situations are only temporary, they last a few months - I don't have any financial or other commitments; and I feel like most old friends have moved on, or are living their own lives - money is not really an issue in the short term, I could totally travel for a few months.. but I kinda feel like I already did that when I was younger!

I have plenty to do; working on my projects like this forum keeps me really busy and getting up every day is exciting because I know there's something cool I wanna do.. BUT at the same time; I find myself wondering what Im working towards.

Its great doing all these lil projects; but its also mostly just me working on my own, and I feel like I should be doing something bigger; I know I love making games and interactive projects, I don't really wanna do anything else! I have been interviewing for a cool job; that would definitely occupy me for a few years - but even then; I think I wanna start some big project; like a real games or digital art studio; I want something ambitious that brings real meaning and risk into my life.

It sounds like it might be a bit similer for you? I suppose a lot of people here are in the late 20s - early 30s; I think this is just what this age feels like :4u:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Cele

any way the wind blows

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2023 @429.59 »

Thank you for your thoughts. I'm quite worried about the money thing because I think right now I have... I have the amount of money I could survive for 4-5 months without any income. But as for work, unless they call me to come back to my old job (which they very well could xD), I have no idea what I would even do to be honest. There seems to be so much nice volunteer work but, well, that's not helping that matter :happy: Even during my free time I just sit here, not really knowing what to do :':wink:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

what game do u want to play but havent yet?

Started by 2010Board ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 53
Views: 5604
Last post October 07, 2023 @975.13
by Scootarooni
What are your homepage must haves?

Started by dotmidiBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 7
Views: 944
Last post January 23, 2023 @995.29
by princemaggots
Why haven't YOU tried out the other forum themes?

Started by GuestBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 17
Views: 1246
Last post March 22, 2023 @931.04
by Tiffany

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi