Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

ARIEL ATTACK! (hi)

(1/2) > >>

wichitalk:
yes.... I've just crash landed. Sorry about the the blown up buildings, radioactive water supply, supernatural racoon infestation etc... Anyway! I'm Em! :ozwomp:. I like animation and folk-punk music and also trees. Around December of last year I discovered neocities and became absolutely enthralled. I'm 17, so I never really saw the old web. I was stuck with boring sites like INSTAGRAM and GOOGLE. It never really hit me that there could be an alternative to having every aspect of myself mined for data until i discovered personal websites. They are the coolest, weirdest places ever which is why I've been working on my very own strange and unusual website. My favorite thing about the retro web is how much fun it can be.

Besides the web, right now I'm super into the 2018 Rise of the TMNT, DIY music, Night in the Woods and the Last of Us. I also like literature about college students in crisis (research for this fall). I just finished Either/Or by Elif Bautman and It's one of my favorite books (coincidentally set during the late 90's). I spend most of my time building sets for various mediocre productions and get paid in take out Italian food.

I found Melonland through a post about the importance of links that really resonated with me. Then I read the melon philosophies, which were very interesting and wow, next thing you know it I'm headed at a velocity of 50 mph towards this forum. Crazy.

SilkSkull:
Best intro ever. I hope you enjoy being here! The old web tends to resonate with folk punk peoples. I'll definitely give your website a look!!! Welcome to the old web, you're stuck here now:tongue:

Melooon:
Ah yes this is my plan; I am successfully luring the worlds youths into making weird websites - soon the web will be pure chaos, and with it the total downfall of society, leaving nothing but the unending hordes of heart cat and ozwomp!

:4u::4u::4u::4u::4u::4u::4u::4u::4u::ozwomp:

--- Quote ---I spend most of my time building sets for various mediocre productions and get paid in take out Italian food.
--- End quote ---
Living the dream! I hope you enjoy the forum :grin:

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

wichitalk:

--- Quote from: SilkSkull on February 08, 2023 @126.98 ---Best intro ever. I hope you enjoy being here! The old web tends to resonate with folk punk peoples. I'll definitely give your website a look!!! Welcome to the old web, you're stuck here now:tongue:

--- End quote ---

THANKS!!! The folk punk thing is super interesting, but there's absolutely a punk feel to the web revival movement that I love so it makes sense!!   

wichitalk:

--- Quote from: Melooon on February 08, 2023 @140.72 ---Ah yes this is my plan; I am successfully luring the worlds youths into making weird websites - soon the web will be pure chaos, and with it the total downfall of society, leaving nothing but the unending hordes of heart cat and ozwomp!

:4u::4u::4u::4u::4u::4u::4u::4u::4u::ozwomp:
Living the dream! I hope you enjoy the forum :grin:

--- End quote ---

i am so on board with that agenda

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version