Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

ARIEL ATTACK! (hi)

<< < (2/2)

dotmidi:
Hey man! Super excited to see you on the forums, hoping we will bond over similar interests  :4u:
Also, it's nice to see more people within my age range here. I'm 18 and I didn't have TOO many old web experiences but I was exposed to a lot of old weird websites by my dad xD
I uh, used to love folk punk a lot too ..! Have'nt given it much of a listen in awhile but I used to really love this one band Local News Legend it helped me deal a lot with my emotions at the time when leaving from a toxic relationship. I even made a very detailed patch of them for a folk punk flannel I had awhile ago. I think music is a very powerful form of expression and I hope folk punk has helped you in many ways as well  :4u:  :4u:
(also nice username heh)

wichitalk:

--- Quote from: dotmidi on March 02, 2023 @676.49 ---Hey man! Super excited to see you on the forums, hoping we will bond over similar interests  :4u:
Also, it's nice to see more people within my age range here. I'm 18 and I didn't have TOO many old web experiences but I was exposed to a lot of old weird websites by my dad xD
I uh, used to love folk punk a lot too ..! Have'nt given it much of a listen in awhile but I used to really love this one band Local News Legend it helped me deal a lot with my emotions at the time when leaving from a toxic relationship. I even made a very detailed patch of them for a folk punk flannel I had awhile ago. I think music is a very powerful form of expression and I hope folk punk has helped you in many ways as well  :4u:  :4u:
(also nice username heh)

--- End quote ---

HEY DUDE!!!!!!! Same....my dad showed me his own weird website a couple years back and it MUST have cemented itself in my consciousness. Sorry for the late reply!! Still getting used to fourms... YOOOO LOCAL NEWS LEGEND!!! I am a casual listener. ID LOVE TO SEE THE FOLK PUNK FLANNEL!!! I have a diy patch jacket with some folk punk patches.....Your Heart Is A Muscle The Size of Your Fist by Ramshackle Glory has gotten me through so much shit!!! Excited to see you around these parts (silly internet fourm) again

debleb:
welcome! always nice to see new members around here  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version