World Wild Web > ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

What's your favorite part of your website?

(1/8) > >>

Onio:
Wasn't sure whether I should post this in web crafting or showcasing.. but I really want to see what everyone's favorite part of their website is! It can be big or small - a little graphic or a whole webpage.

SilkSkull:
This is an interesting question, I'd say my home page because the code was my first dive into HTML/CSS. Or my gallery because I just learned how to use Iframes and it has some of my favorite photos ever :ozwomp:

Melooon:
Mine has always been this page - https://melonking.net/melon?z=/hidden/2k - its one of the first javascript projects I ever did, and was added to the site very early on - its basically a list of every year for 1000 years, and each year it will reload and shade out the next year. There's something very haunting about that to me.. I remember the year 2000.. but I will be dust by the time that page is fully shaded out. It makes time look like a footnote, and puts things in perspective - those years that auto-increment in copyright footers are our whole lives, but they are also just lil numbers :dl:

levya:
my collections page makes me really happy, especially the beanie babies section since I used to collect them as a kid! :grin:
and I think it's extra exciting knowing that the page will grow once I find more cool things to collect after exploring lots of cool websites~

Cele:
My favourite part is the look (I loooove green) as well as the fact I have managed to write information not written down anywhere else on the internet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version