Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @956.60 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 46/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Fans of RuneScape!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fans of RuneScape!!  (Read 600 times)
arsenicCatnip
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Big Big Worm is Wriggling With Glee!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: August 01, 2023 @933.40 »

Hello!! I write this post to ask whether there are any fans of OSRS on these forums, and if so, let's form a community! Aside from some college friends I don't often play with these days, I play RuneScape by myself mostly, and would love to chat with other fans of the game. I must confess that I don't really do a great deal much other than cutting down trees to level up my woodcutting, but it's still a nice and calming way to spend an evening if I do say so myself hehehe :-P Do let me know if you play, it would be swell to make some friends through this site :3

--ArsenicCatnip :-P
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2023 @3.08 »

You can friend me I think, my username is AFG_1j649s2 (I dunno why thats my username I didn't pick it..) - I don't really know how to play, but sometimes I go and shout encouragement at people while they are mining or killing goblins - I like to bury bones!

Also for someone interested in starting out RuneLite is a handy client (It took me ages to figure this out!)

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
zanarkand
Jr. Member ⚓︎

october | they/them

iMood: mintyorca
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2023 @121.42 »

i love OSRS! i enjoy doing simple tasks in that game like woodcutting or mining too, it's such a calming vibe especially with the music. i played it a lot when i was really young and it's been nice to get back to it! i'll definitely play more if i have friends on there, too so it would be awesome if you added me! my name is coralmarrow :)

starlitPrimrose
Casual Poster

StatusCafe: etherealprimrose
iMood: violetPrimrose

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2023 @174.38 »

ayo! i only started playing recently so im still figuring out the game haha, but ive had a lot of fun playing it! my username is iomalle :)

akbatten
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2023 @575.39 »

OSRS was the start of my interest in computer games and probably the one I keep coming back to even though it's been a few years since I logged on. Always fun to watch the numbers go up.
BlazingCobaltX
Full Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: blazingcobaltx

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2023 @406.34 »

I have fond memories of playing Runescape as a kid, and recently my interest was rekindled. I may start a new account soon and see if it's anything for me. Time is an eternal constraint though. :dog:
creaturefeature
Full Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: creaturefeature
iMood: creaturefeature

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2023 @811.08 »

it was my very first mmorpg I played. i tried to play the sequel but abandoned quickly. might get into again one day

daiko
Newbie ⚓︎

iMood: daiko

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2023 @760.08 »

:eyes: i love runescape!! i think osrs is the game i've sunk the most hours into (90 runecraft :dive:) and i would love to finally have some cool friends to play with 1000+ hours in................... better late than never though am i right

my user is DaikoScape!! if you ever catch me online, shoot me a message!

King of Darkness, who shines like gold upon the Sea of Chaos; I call upon thee, and swear myself to thee...
skull-aton
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Skell || They/Them

iMood: skull_aton

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2023 @183.55 »

Ooh I love OSRS! I played Runescape way back in the 2000s. Then when they rebooted it as OSRS, I play it on and off.

because nobody really quits runescape. the call to play at random times is too hard to ignore  :eyes:

i have six million alts because i'll always be like "hey... remember woodcutting at the beginning? that's sexy right?" and 9 times out of 10 i'm like "oh yeah, you're right. that's the stuff."

I do have a main with 90 woodcutting. But there's always something attractive to start the grind all over again.

So if anyone wants to start up a new character (or an ironman) let me know!

:eyes: i love runescape!! i think osrs is the game i've sunk the most hours into (90 runecraft :dive:)

holy moly. you have the patience of a god. I feel like runecrafting is so hard. Mad respect!

:ozwomp: :ha: :4u: partyin in the graveyard :4u: :ha: :ozwomp:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

I found an intresting X-Files Fansite

Started by easy_breezyBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 5
Views: 1359
Last post July 10, 2022 @438.16
by myry
Any other kpop fans here?

Started by PurpleHello98Board © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 4
Views: 1131
Last post November 04, 2023 @607.27
by Guest
It's Not Stupid, It's Advanced! (A brand-new, shiny Invader Zim fansite!)

Started by CooperationIsKeyBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 8
Views: 1258
Last post July 07, 2023 @823.41
by glow

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi