Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 20, 2024 - @518.02 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 42/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Diner Dash?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Diner Dash?  (Read 633 times)
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« on: February 03, 2023 @587.73 »

:omg: :omg:
Does anyone remember this old PC game? I used to really love it as a kid, along with this hidden objects game called ":grin:ay Dream".. Recently I found a website that archived a bunch of "abandonware" (never heard of this term before i'll def have to give it a google :tongue:)

Anyways, Diner Dash is no longer on mobile at all which makes me sad.. and they completely ruined Flo's design! It's honestly so sad, she does not look like herself.

I remember being a kid on my grandma's windows 98 playing Avenue Flo trying to solve the puzzles.. It just was very fun all around and early 2000s game graphics have such a different look compared to now

* download.jpg (16 kB, 300x168 - viewed 28 times.)

* Flo_Through_the_Years.webp (12.62 kB, 250x131 - viewed 80 times.)

* Diner_Dash_1_Logo.webp (38.58 kB, 320x240 - viewed 79 times.)

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
WingsOfImagination

Beauty Serene Arrow!

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2023 @131.99 »

I never played Diner Dash before, but you know... I really want to play a good cooking and restaurant management game; None of the ones that I know of quite scratches my itch and I don't know how to explain what it is exactly that I want in such a game.

Also, here's an interesting bit of knowledge, if we're already talking about old food games - there used to be a web-browser game that was pretty popular here in Israel during the early 2000s, called Falafel King! :happy:

I'm not joking! It's real! You can actually still play it here in your browser:

https://www.falafelgame.com/eng/falafel.html

SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2023 @245.03 »

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS GAME THANK YOU. The memory is so vague but I used to love that game!

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2023 @200.80 »

(forgive me for i am severely stoned while i've been trying to post this for almost an hour now  :tongue:)
SO!  :omg:  Diner Dash, a little update on that I replayed the game and it was pretty freaking good in my standards, might be blinded by the nostalgia but i legit was so invested and vicariously living thru Flo's life it was so fun. I played the game "Avenue Flo" which is a little bit outside of an actual Diner Dash game, its actually a click and point adventure and follows Flo (the waiter u play as in Diner Dash) and her neighborhood! Lotsa little fun puzzle games and interesting-enough plot and gameplay + art. like it would definitley turn some heads at posting or even feeling the need to play or re-play it PLEASE  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:

For anyone who wants accesss to this game. please play some if you have the chance and let me know what u thought!! For real, this would definitley turn some heads for sure i think

* image (8).png (76.79 kB, 516x293 - viewed 23 times.)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023 @202.35 by dotmidi » Logged

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2023 @204.83 »

:chef: mwah love you all thanks for-a stopping by!

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (1)

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi