Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 16, 2024 - @825.14 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 38/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ⛽︎ ∙ Technology & Archiving
| | |-+  glitter dollz

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: glitter dollz  (Read 479 times)
kandeez
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: March 10, 2023 @277.57 »

hi all so this i'm trying to find the website that was what i can only assume to be the host of these things

for some context:
- the website name had something to do with dolls (duH!)
- it definitely wasn't updated since its creation
- it had only these and blythes on it
- they were organized based on theme
>> themes included things like "holiday", "awareness", "angels", and i think "formal"

it was literally the best and i used to grab them from the site constantly about a year ago so i'm assuming it'll still be active
i know theres probably a ton of sources with these things, but this site felt like the originator and there are specific characters the site has that i can't keyword my way to on google

* 55963rvsja4zixh.gif (2.14 kB, 32x100 - viewed 95 times.)
kandeez
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2023 @285.25 »

UPDATE!!!!
I found them!!!!!

alright thank you buzzfeed article and terrible keywording

http://www.styledollz.com/
^^^ here's what i was looking for

https://dollzmania.neocities.org/
^^ and here's a neocities page that has wayyyy more
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023 @288.24 by kandeez » Logged
moon
Casual Poster

a powerful witch

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2023 @141.30 »

there are so many amazing ones archived on that neocities site!  :omg: i always wanted to be able to use the original dollmaker, the palace chat software, but it wouldn't run on my computer so i had to make do with AOL email newsletters that were stuffed with hundreds of dolls other people had made. my sisters and i would save them to our computer and recolor them in MS paint.

also, my therapist alerted me to the existence of this dollz tarot deck tonight.
kandeez
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2023 @198.07 »

there are so many amazing ones archived on that neocities site!  :omg: i always wanted to be able to use the original dollmaker, the palace chat software, but it wouldn't run on my computer so i had to make do with AOL email newsletters that were stuffed with hundreds of dolls other people had made. my sisters and i would save them to our computer and recolor them in MS paint.

also, my therapist alerted me to the existence of this dollz tarot deck tonight.

thank you for sharing the tarot deck!!! i'm absolutely obsessed with the concept of it and now may or may not be trying to convince myself that i absolutely need more decks in my life.....
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (1)

Tried my hand at making glitter icons

Started by DJoftheCovenBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 3
Views: 927
Last post July 17, 2022 @665.43
by Melooon

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi