Interests Zone > ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Unpopular Opinons

(1/20) > >>

dotmidi:
IDK if this Forum Topic has been done before but feel free to confess your unpopular opinions  :smile:  :smile:

This is a space to have nuanced conversations about things and to express your opinions on subject matters (that still apply to the forum rules, be respectful to other users!) ur opinions can vary from shows, songs, pet peeves, etc! :4u:

For example, my unpopular opinion is that I hate grape flavored candy.  :tongue: it tastes medicinal to me 
actually, i despise a lot of candy flavors .. grape, green apple, watermelon, and most citrus flavors i abhor  :ohdear: 

Commodorn:
Alright, I uhm.. I really like some cherry flavors specifically because they taste like cough syrup. I generally find old-fashioned root, herb, and spice flavors like root beer, black licorice, and clove to be way more worth the sugar than most or nearly all fruit flavors, though. I'd rather just like.. eat a strawberry or something. (Despite that, strawberry cream still happens to be my favorite Valentines chocolate flavor. Huh.)

I also have a strong hatred for LEDs. They're definitely more efficient and CAN be tolerable, but I always get irrationally angry whenever I see them used with car lights (and decoration), street lamps (not traffic lights. those are okay), and.. normal household light fixtures. The ones that aren't made to almost be amber, anyway. I've heard of people getting irritated by fluorescents, but I'm actually alright with those. I have a fluorescent lamp for the african violets in my room, actually.

If I'm going to go on the topic of plants, I really dislike most variegated ones. Like the ones that are almost completely splotches of white, grey, and/or pink. Or I guess splotches in general.. I only like the patterns that nicely define the shape of the leaves with stripes. My chinese evergreen has that kind- I think it may be the "Silver Bay" variant.

Cobra!:
I like the Atari Jaguar

Melooon:
I like brussels sprouts! If they are cooked well they can be totally delicious and even be the highlight of a meal  :ozwomp:

Cele:
I looooove coconut flavour anything! I feel like this is a very divisive matter :ok:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version