Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 25, 2024 - @767.95 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 46/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  what game do u want to play but havent yet?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: what game do u want to play but havent yet?  (Read 5701 times)
JackFrost
Full Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!BUG!?!Joined 2022!
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2023 @726.12 »

I really wanna play MGS 2 3 and 4 but i don't have a ps3 to play them on. I have a lot of games on my "wanna play but they're untranslated" list. SMT 2,if..., and devil summoner, all of the gihrens greed games along with gundam the 3D battle are on there. I have started 3D battle cause its so simple i dont need to read everything, but i'm not done yet.

I got a ps2 and the games now along with resident evil! Im still gonna wait for the smt games but I started AC3. Speaking of mech games, I decided to play gundam after all, and im on my way to getting a 100% complete all A rank playthrough (Probably the first in america based on how obscure the game is  :ok: )
I'm tempted to get the new Armored Core game coming out at the end of the month, but I still haven't finished Soul Hackers 2.

I havent even started SH1 lol!

Coffee addict, Gunpla builder, SMT fan.
starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

is it any wonder that my mind's on fire?

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2023 @883.56 »

I havent even started SH1 lol!

It's OK. SH1 and SH2 don't share a story or a cast, just an anime cyberpunk aesthetic. Though if you get the premium edition you can have Ringo cosplay as Nemissa during battles (but not in cutscenes or while walking around).

rock operatic science fantasy and more...
(...all opinions mine unless attributed, and free to a good home...)
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2023 @45.17 »

Tears of the Kingdom, I was super excited for it for the year leading up to launch and I preordered it too, but I've only gotten the chance to play the very beginning of the game so far  :sad:
creaturefeature
Full Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: creaturefeature
iMood: creaturefeature

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2023 @548.94 »

yokai watch and splatoon. Now that my 3DS is working again i might actually get to experience the first one. Its basically a new take on the mons rpg genre with yokai.

I neve rplayed splatoon  specially the first game, but thanks to and emulator and a project called pretendo i might expeireince multiplayer?

larvapuppy
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2023 @780.15 »

I want to play the new Pokémon games (Scarlet/Violet), but I want to get secondhand copies. The games were super buggy when they came out and apparently still have a lot of problems, and I don't want to reward that by giving Nintendo my money directly  :ok:

I really love Yume Nikki but I haven't played any of the fangames like .flow, Yume 2kki, etc. yet, so I'd like to get around to playing those.

the end of an era, one starts anew
lycan_thropy
Newbie ⚓︎

iMood: lycan_thropy

View Profile WWW

« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2023 @105.31 »

I've always wanted to play Elden Ring, it seems cool, and probably the only soulslike I could probably play.

:grin: I'm Kap!
PurpleHello98
Full Member ⚓︎

'Cause I'm your girl, hold me baby <3

StatusCafe: purplehello98

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2023 @643.15 »

I really want to finish Paper Mario Origami King for the Switch! I got to the amusement park level, and maybe past that, but I haven't played it in ages so I don't remember. But I really wanna finish it, and then finish Super Mario RPG when the remake comes out! I also want to play Bug Tales one day.

"As she realized what might have been, she grew to be thankful for what was."
-Elizabeth Gaskell, North and South

mala
Newbie ⚓︎

Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2023 @903.47 »

i hope to play baldur's gate 3, totk, and the ib remake. there's a lot of others too.. the list is never ending

Scootarooni

StatusCafe: scootarooni
iMood: scootarooni

View Profile WWW

« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2023 @975.13 »

Quite a few!

Parappa the rapper and Space Channel 5 because I want to expand my rhythm game horizons beyond project diva and project sekai and both of those games have aesthetics that really appeal to me.

JSR and JSRF because I absolutely loved playing Bomb Rush Cyberfunk and I think it would be neat to go back and play the games that inspired it!

Some of the older animal crossing games! Particularly wild world. My first ac game was new leaf which I loved...new horizons was fun for a little while but I've been super burnt out from it's gameplay and havent touched it in a year or two...I think it might be a good idea to go back and play an older entry in the franchise to reignite my love of it!

Cassette Beasts! It's inspired by pokemon but is still super unique according to my sister who has played it! Sorta the same deal as above, I've been feeling super burnt out from pokemon (have not touched Scarlet and Violet since beating the main game OTL). I'd love to see someone else's take on monster-catching-and-collecting since pokemon has gotten so stale for me.

To anyone that reads my post, feel free to put in your two cents on which I should play first! Because to be honest, I'm not sure which to start with :P

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

MelonEngine - Mini Three.js Game Engine

Started by MelooonBoard ⁇ ∙ Tutorials

Replies: 1
Views: 1702
Last post February 22, 2022 @261.66
by ellievoyyd
Ozwomps Voyage - Playable edition development journal!

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 21
Views: 5200
Last post February 27, 2022 @128.44
by ellievoyyd
What are you playing (or have finished)?

Started by ObspogonBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 145
Views: 13444
Last post July 01, 2023 @725.98
by shevek

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi