Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 25, 2024 - @224.98 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 42/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  We have been neighbors for years!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: We have been neighbors for years!  (Read 596 times)
Necrosia
Full Member ⚓︎

Lord of the Labyrinth

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Welcome Soup!Joined 2023!
« on: March 01, 2023 @49.68 »

Hi! I am Necrosia, or Necro for short. I didn't know the old web was still a thing despite striving for its aesthetics and principles for years, so I guess that makes us neighbors we just haven't seem each other before so here, take this casserole as a late gift!

I love virtual pets and digital dolls, I have a website, I make dollmakers, kissdolls, doodle a bit and moderate a forum about... you guessed, digital dolls!

My other interests are soulsborne, touhou project, roleplaying and original characters!

Happy to make your acquaintance and hope to see you around!

SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2023 @57.85 »

Welcome! I'm sure we all love a good casserole (let's hope there's enough for everyone). I love your site! There are a couple other people on this site that are interested in dollmakers! I'm sure they'd love your content!!!

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2023 @125.17 »

Hi Necro, welcome to the forum  :4u:

I had a snoop around your site and there's a lot of very accomplished work there; I hope you'll write a bit about your process here! Also thank you for your post in the suggestions; I always appreciate a bit of a kick to get working on features that people need, Iv been putting a bit more work into alternative theme ideas this evening!

I couldn't find a casserole, but please accept this soup looking thingy!

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
xandra
Full Member ⚓︎

i want to be with you everywhere

StatusCafe: xandra
iMood: xandra0

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Spring :^}OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2023 @175.66 »

hey there and welcome to melonland!  :transport:

i love your site! there's quite a community of digital dolls fans on neocities if you're curious! i loved dollmakers in the old days -- did you ever go on the palace, the chatroom program?
WingsOfImagination

Beauty Serene Arrow!

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2023 @297.69 »

Welcome to the MelonLand Forum! :transport:

I absolutely love your website, especially your pixel art! Your style is great and very much speaks to me, and I also do think it's very fun indeed to play around with digital dolls.

I saw you like Magic Knight Rayearth. Did you know that the artists CLAMP used to have an "Avatar Land" section on their website where you could dress up their characters? Pretty much the same idea, but unfortunately no longer existing, it makes me feel so sad thinking about this :TnT:

Here's some examples that I got:

Necrosia
Full Member ⚓︎

Lord of the Labyrinth

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2023 @486.02 »

Thank you so much for the warm welcome you are all so kind!  :loved:

@xandra
Thank you! I never went in the palace because back then I didnt know english and machine translator was a luxury but I really wish I did. T_T Did you?

@WingsOfImagination
Thank you so much! A fellow person of good taste, I see :unite: I also snooped around in your profile and saw we have a huge overlap of even more interests which is awesome!
About clamp avatar land... Excuse me but this is awesome!? I didnt know such a thing existed and now I am in love! I need to recreate this in some way, are there more images?

WingsOfImagination

Beauty Serene Arrow!

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2023 @528.73 »

I'm very happy as well to meet another person who shares my interests and tastes! :unite:

And I have a folder with some info and surviving images that I collected, it's all too much to post here but I'll make it into a .zip and send it to you. Maybe you could try to use it and track down more such images! I didn't manage to find many. I wish I had made more back when it existed, I didn't know it will be gone ;_;

And thank you for the buddy request! :cheesy:

TheFrugalGamer
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2023 @643.70 »

Oh man, those CLAMP avatars are great! I never was into the CLAMP group myself, but I certainly do remember when it was big back in the day, and I've always admired the art style.

BTW, if either of you is interested, I'm trying to get a Dollz webring going, so that it's easier to discover artists. It's here if you'd like to check it out, otherwise no biggie.

Also, apparently the Palace is still active!!! I never was a part of it myself, but a few days ago I found a download for the program that works on Win10, and downloaded and was able to run it! The number of people on there is pretty low, but there are still some neat "rooms" that have games and neat graphics on them. The whole thing is awesomely 2000s looking. I think it was here: PChat

Necrosia
Full Member ⚓︎

Lord of the Labyrinth

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2023 @673.81 »

@WingsOfImagination
Oh yes please, zip and send it to me when you are able! Lets see what I can do about it  :4u:
"I wish I had made more back when it existed, I didn't know it will be gone ;_;"
I know right!!! Don't we all!? Now I save everything, EVERYTHING ;_; the internet may explode but god knows it will be saved on my computer

@TheFrugalGamer
Hi!! I commented in the webring thread, I didnt have the time to sit the heck down and actually join (it was laaaate yesterday when I saw it) but I do plan on doing so! I also need to check the palace omg  :eyes:  :eyes:

WingsOfImagination

Beauty Serene Arrow!

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2023 @743.77 »

@WingsOfImagination
Oh yes please, zip and send it to me when you are able! Lets see what I can do about it  :4u: I know right!!! Don't we all!? Now I save everything, EVERYTHING ;_; the internet may explode but god knows it will be saved on my computer

@TheFrugalGamer
Hi!! I commented in the webring thread, I didnt have the time to sit the heck down and actually join (it was laaaate yesterday when I saw it) but I do plan on doing so! I also need to check the palace omg  :eyes:  :eyes:

It's ready! Posting the link in this thread in case other people in the future will be interested too.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ct532170xu1vql3/CLAMP_Avatar.rar/file

Oh man, those CLAMP avatars are great! I never was into the CLAMP group myself, but I certainly do remember when it was big back in the day, and I've always admired the art style.

BTW, if either of you is interested, I'm trying to get a Dollz webring going, so that it's easier to discover artists. It's here if you'd like to check it out, otherwise no biggie.

Also, apparently the Palace is still active!!! I never was a part of it myself, but a few days ago I found a download for the program that works on Win10, and downloaded and was able to run it! The number of people on there is pretty low, but there are still some neat "rooms" that have games and neat graphics on them. The whole thing is awesomely 2000s looking. I think it was here: PChat

I'm very much interested. Thank you for the webring :4u:

Necrosia
Full Member ⚓︎

Lord of the Labyrinth

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2023 @781.76 »

@WingsOfImagination
thank you so much!!  :ha: Im still at work so I cant stop to actually look at it right now but will do so later
what sort of other treasures lost to time you have saved? lets necromance the old fun web back to life :ozwomp:

WingsOfImagination

Beauty Serene Arrow!

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2023 @901.98 »

@WingsOfImagination
thank you so much!!  :ha: Im still at work so I cant stop to actually look at it right now but will do so later
what sort of other treasures lost to time you have saved? lets necromance the old fun web back to life :ozwomp:

No problem! :ha:

And I don't have much else unfortunately, only some kinda old wallpapers and images (;^-^)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi