Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @611.97
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :wizard: You can make anything on the web! :wizard: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  ☁︎ ∙ Web Spelunking (Links)
| | | |-+  Rogue_Paint


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Rogue_Paint  (Read 4230 times)
Memory
Guest

« on: Autumn, 13 Nov 2021 @898 » Embed

Unsure of whether to put this here or on the gaming board, but I found a (really basic) paint program with a twist: it's inspired by roguelike games! This means the palette and brush shapes are procedurally generated and you cannot erase anything. You can export your drawing, but you can't save it. Basically, it's "a paint tool with permadeath".

Here it is: https://sebastianscaini.itch.i:ha:rogue-paint

I love challenges like these, so I thought I'd share :smile: Here's something I did with it: https://i.imgur.com/I1WuxxO.png

Logged
Dojidave
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


huh?
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 18 Feb 2022 @908 » Toggle Font Embed

The image you made is super cute !! :blush:

Logged

Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe