Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @996.53 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 57/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hello there!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello there!  (Read 492 times)
ThySonnet190
Casual Poster

The Grapes of Great Joy

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: March 02, 2023 @286.97 »

Hi everyone! I found this site by chance when I was browsing on Neocities as I finally decided it was time to try my hand at one! I am almost 21 years old and I like to do a variety of things from read/write all the way to hike and play indie games. Hope we can all be friends! I like to talk on forums, but because I only really talk about things I have serious confidence in or a major passion for, I may not be too active.

And one last thing: I just started using html/css so expect anything that you see created by me to be absolutely terrible LOL.
  :smile:

Spoiler
Why yes, I really like Evangelion. How were you able to make that conjecture?
[close]

Have a great day!
teatime
Full Member ⚓︎

RAAAAAAGH

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2023 @339.55 »

hello and welcome! we all have to start somewhere when it comes to html/css (or any skill really)! what are your favorite indie games?
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2023 @623.17 »

Hi welcome to the forum  :4u:

Im sure you'll have a great time site building; and literally don't think about how it looks, its better to start with a super simple page and let it grow with your knowledge, instead of trying to start with something too advanced - you'll have much more fun that way and you'll learn much more, looks don't matter :tongue:

Thats agreat forum picture  :grin:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2023 @649.56 »

Hey there, welcome!

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2023 @745.50 »

Hi everyone! I found this site by chance when I was browsing on Neocities as I finally decided it was time to try my hand at one! I am almost 21 years old and I like to do a variety of things from read/write all the way to hike and play indie games. Hope we can all be friends! I like to talk on forums, but because I only really talk about things I have serious confidence in or a major passion for, I may not be too active.

And one last thing: I just started using html/css so expect anything that you see created by me to be absolutely terrible LOL.
  :smile:

Spoiler
Why yes, I really like Evangelion. How were you able to make that conjecture?
[close]

That's the fun of the web! HTML/CSS is something that has a lot of learning resources and is fun to piece together as you go! Welcome!!! I hope you enjoy the forums!!!

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2023 @24.64 »

Hello there!

I'd like to be the first to say "General Kenobi!"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi