Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

hihi!!

(1/2) > >>

j:
hello there!

im a 20ish year old from the united kingdom with wayyy too much free time devoted into creating and tinkering with software and all things technical :)

i like emoticons over emojis, and have a soft spot for Doctor Who, conlangs, early 2000s net where people were nice and cats - or ferrets!!

i miss the forums i used to browse when i was younger, so im hoping that little communities like this have persevered through the changing web and that theres still a place where forum signatures are valued and website blinkies are still trendy and cool!

look forward to chatting with folks :D

debleb:
o/ welcome to the forum! hope you have a good time  :ozwomp:  !

doubleincision:
hello, fellow newbie :ha:

SilkSkull:
Welcome fellow emoticon lover :O We definitely need more cats on the internet!!! Even with the overstock we still need more  :ozwomp: I hope you enjoy the forums!!!  :grin:

j:

--- Quote from: SilkSkull on March 09, 2023 @52.86 ---Welcome fellow emoticon lover :O We definitely need more cats on the internet!!! Even with the overstock we still need more  :ozwomp: I hope you enjoy the forums!!!  :grin:

--- End quote ---

thank you kindly!!

we certainly do need more cats on the internet, though i imagine eventually all their fur is going to cause issues with the cables keeping the web running D:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version