Home Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 03, 2022, 04:40:57 am
Forum activity rating: Two Star Posts: 22/24hrs Show Unread Posts | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:  :D The Surf Club webring is now open! Also new landing page  !<o !<o

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  Writers Corner
| | |-+  What do you blog about?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: What do you blog about?  (Read 2173 times)
creaturefeature

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: creaturefeature
iMood: creaturefeature

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2022, 03:28:10 pm »

i have two types of blog, one for my photography and video game interests another is more like a personal diary from dreamwith, I used sadgrl tutorial to put a feed to my site.

I don´t I plan much I usually talk about a game I'm currently playing or plant to play and what my htoghhts are on it, sometimes I'm orgazining my photos, and I de be liked this would make a great thing to put on my posts.

As for my personal diary that depends, sometimes I talk about stuff in my daily life, other times just to vent there instead of posting it on social media. or sometimes I post about personal opinions on current stuff, you know.

TheFrugalGamer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2022, 06:43:03 pm »

I guess I'm one of the few who focuses on "project-based" posts here, mostly focused on things I've made (miniatures and doll related), or games/gadgets I'm reviewing. I've done the personal thing in the past, but found that I prefer to be a more private person than that, and I do have physical journals for my more emotional needs.

I do have categories in my blog, though, for site updates and thoughts, just in case I come up with anything I want to share. I don't worry too much about staying in one genre, since my blog is mainly there for me, not everyone else, though I love it when people interact with it. The primary purpose of my whole website is to make me happy and serve as a creative outlet, so I go with what feels "right."

Sidenote, I am currently on a mission to make my blog look like Livejournal back in its heyday, because I used to be obsessed with that website and spend a huge amount of time on it in my youth. I'm using the Serendipity blog engine and still learning about how it works, so I've managed to add a "currently feeling" field with custom emoticons to every entry. I eventually want to also add "currently listening" and user icons as well--not like the icons would serve a specific purpose since there's only one poster, but I think it would be fun and cool.  :D

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines RSS | WAP2 | BBCode Help

Melon Sites!
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Visit the Gif Gallery! Support the Forum
Friend Communites!