Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @325.17 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 55/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  Your favorite shrines

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Your favorite shrines  (Read 791 times)
shevek
Sr. Member ⚓︎

˚₊⁀꒷₊˚︰₊︶꒦꒷₊⊹︰꒷

iMood: daintyeco

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: April 30, 2023 @732.03 »

Hi, I wanted to finally start on the shrine for my (don't worry, he's alive) dog on my website, and I was thinking about cool shrine designs. I think I wanna implement a timeline for mine, but I am not sure yet.

What are your favorite shrines that are cleverly or uniquely designed for their focus? Can be about pets, characters, games, other topics.. and of course, don't be afraid to post your own.

Odo was just an idea. Shevek is the proof.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023 @845.14 »

Hi! I think your idea sounds so cool and I'd love to see it when it's created!!

I'd like to link my own shrine for the DS (warning: autoplay music) including several of my favourite games on my favourite system! not all of the game pages are done, but the first three including: Fantasy Life, Fire Emblem Fates, and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate have their pages done!

You might need to zoom in or out depending on your desktop screen resolution to get it looking right, but below is how it should look!

And then, clicking on a game icon brings up the related information on the top screen!

shevek
Sr. Member ⚓︎

˚₊⁀꒷₊˚︰₊︶꒦꒷₊⊹︰꒷

iMood: daintyeco

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2023 @66.98 »

Hi! I think your idea sounds so cool and I'd love to see it when it's created!!

I just got done with about 99% of the site and put it live. I still have some issues with the timeline, so I will be adding that in the next weeks, but it is here for now :>

I'd like to link my own shrine for the DS[/url

I checked it out a few days ago and I really love your site. I think DS screens suit themselves so well to being a home page, my second neocities page that I now repurposed to being for some coding projects has one too :) I like re-living the old DS! :loved: you really did well with the design and being able to navigate it like that.

Odo was just an idea. Shevek is the proof.
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2023 @590.63 »

I just got done with about 99% of the site and put it live. I still have some issues with the timeline, so I will be adding that in the next weeks, but it is here for now :>

Ohhh look at it! I love what you did with the page, especially the little cut out photographs of Filou! What a cute name for a cute doggy too! :transport: I loved reading and learning about little Filou and I can really feel the amount of love you have for him through this page :loved: Can't wait to see the timeline once it's done too!

I checked it out a few days ago and I really love your site. I think DS screens suit themselves so well to being a home page, my second neocities page that I now repurposed to being for some coding projects has one too :) I like re-living the old DS!  you really did well with the design and being able to navigate it like that.

And thank you so much! I honestly had no plan when I went into designing that page, but I especially love the little 3DS icons I found and knew I had to implement them! My friend @Nyxem helped me write the script to have them be clickable into showing the corresponding information on the top screen, which I'm ever thankful for!
starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

is it any wonder that my mind's on fire?

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2023 @2.62 »

This looks like a shrine to the old Ultima RPGs by Richard Garriott.

https://www.notableultima.com/

rock operatic science fantasy and more...
(...all opinions mine unless attributed, and free to a good home...)
Yukari
Casual Poster ⚓︎

RISK IT for the BISCUIT

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2023 @941.89 »

Petscop fansite that unfortunately only exists on the web archive now. The 404 page is really funny to me and I'm gonna be honest, I've been thinking of copying it.

Salty
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Internet Renaissance Woman

StatusCafe: saltedslug
iMood: saltedslug

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2023 @719.66 »

My favorite shrine is definitely Dante's, "90s Characters with Circular Sunglasses" page. It's such a great idea

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

What are some of your favorite 404 pages?

Started by Icey!Board ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 14
Views: 3081
Last post April 13, 2024 @766.34
by oerrorpage
[Open Call] Favorite Recipes

Started by NightdriftBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 4
Views: 1636
Last post December 16, 2021 @301.70
by cinni
If you had the ability to eat anything, what would be your new favorite food?

Started by Icey!Board ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Replies: 29
Views: 2973
Last post November 07, 2023 @809.28
by Capybara

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi