Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

yes hi hello

(1/3) > >>

tetrisk:
:pc:
Hello! I've come across this forum a few times, so I thought why not just make an account?

I'm an amateur artist who has been learning web dev for the past few months. I've been making my personal website and I'm pretty exited about it! What I have up right now is just a placeholder, I'm mostly working behind the scenes on VScode. I love sites where it feels like you're exploring an actual location, so it's the kind of vibe I'm going for. I'll probably share a few sneak peeks here. I freaking love adding interactive stuff and easter eggs.

I also love drawing, and most of my art consists of spaceships, environments, and anthros. I started to take the hobby more seriously about three years ago. I know this is kinda cringe but I started off with twitter, so most of my art is there (@tetrisk1), though I've started posting on newgrounds (tetrisk) recently since you don't need an account to view. My ultimate plan is to have my gallery on my own website. Soon...

Other stuff I like: rain, urban exploration videos, abandoned anarchy minecraft servers, and cream of broccoli soup.

I look forward to chatting with people with similar interests!
 :ozwomp:

levya:
hello, welcome! your website is so cool!! I've never been so excited to travel to my own site before haha. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more!

and I absolutely adore that duck gif :)

xandra:
welcome to the forum! urban exploration videos are super cool~ i'm sure you've heard of proper people. this is my favorite video by them: https://youtube.com/watch?v=aii8y_e4gFc

are you interested in liminal spaces at all, too? i think there's a connection between urbanex interests and the backrooms/liminal space (fictional) content out there. xD

tetrisk:

--- Quote from: levya on March 12, 2023 @193.61 ---hello, welcome! your website is so cool!! I've never been so excited to travel to my own site before haha. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more!

and I absolutely adore that duck gif :)

--- End quote ---

Thank you! A friend told me it reminded them of a stargate hahaha. Despite being a placeholder I'll definitely integrate it into some part of my website.

--- Quote from: xandra on March 12, 2023 @279.21 ---welcome to the forum! urban exploration videos are super cool~ i'm sure you've heard of proper people. this is my favorite video by them: https://youtube.com/watch?v=aii8y_e4gFc

are you interested in liminal spaces at all, too? i think there's a connection between urbanex interests and the backrooms/liminal space (fictional) content out there. xD

--- End quote ---

Oh yes I love that channel. And yeah it's no wonder I also naturally love liminal spaces, it has reflected on my art too. Hence why I also like exploring abandoned minecraft servers from time to time, it helps me scratch that itch.

Melooon:
Hi there, welcome to the forum  :4u:

Your site is super intriguing, I love the pacing and the anticipation of that warp field; I hope you keep it up and add more like that  :grin: It can be really hard to force yourself to slow down a visitors experience; modern site design tells us to make info available as fast as possible, but there is so much power in a delay.

All types of soup are valid; do you make it yourself? Also yeah! Abandoned online spaces are fascinating, I wish more of them existed, they tend to go poof; I read a weird young adults fiction when I was little called Exodus, it was set after global warming killed most people and this girl is exploring an abandoned online world that's just filled with mountains of abandoned media, and she randomly meets another person exploring etc etc - It had a big impact on me  :ozwomp:

Hope you enjoy your time!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version