Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

hello!

(1/1)

ORION ☆ OVERDRIVE:
hi! i'm orion! nice to meet you! i haven't really used forums before, so i hope i do this right!

* Tell us about yourself? i'm an artist from the u.s.! i like to listen to vocaloid, rock, and heavy metal
* What are you into? art, writing, and ocs! i also try to watch anime when i can, and i love indie games and solo rpgs!
* Do you have a site or a blog? yep, right here: ☆☆☆ orion's belt ☆☆☆! i also have a site dedicated to just my ocs, but that one's less finished so it's a secret
* What do you love most about making things on the web? (or off the web!) the act of creation is a treat unto itself :3 but being able to step back and see the finished product is fun too ^_^

j:
hi there!! welcome to the forum fellow newbie :D

your site looks really cool, did you draw the graphics on your links page yourself??

completely agree, as a software developer, the fun's in making stuff rather than admiring it afterwards!! hope you have a fun time on the forum!!!

SilkSkull:
Welcome! I love the background of your website!!! Do you have any favorite games? There's probably someone else here who has played it! I hope you enjoy being here  :ozwomp:

levya:
hello, welcome to the forum! I really like your art gallery, your art is so good!!

Melooon:
Hi orion! Welcome to the forum  :4u:

Wow cool colour selection on your site, and I enjoy a classic "Exit to Google" button  :grin:

Hope you enjoy the forum; don't worry if it takes a while to get into!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version