Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

hi hi!!

(1/2) > >>

kandeez:
hi all i'm alexa!!!! i've been on here for a few days now and even had a whole post typed up but of course my wifi decided to implode for a bit. i'm 19 and super happy to have found web revival through neocities (and tiktok). rn i'm working on my neocities site but its not really that great as im trying to remember all the html i knew from my tumblr days and relearn everything.
i'm studying architecture in school but outside of that i love textiles and sewing, my local music scenes, and film as a photography medium!!!

j:
hello!!!

your site's really cool (and is super relatable - im also a uni student trying not to fail my course!)

textiles is cool, how long have you been doing that and sewing?

welcome to the forum either way, and have a nice time! :D

levya:
welcome! your site looks cool so far, I like the background!

Melooon:
Hi alexa (is that your irl name? Amazon ruined it!), welcome to the forum  :ha:

It's a solid start to a site, don't worry too much about layout when your getting started and just enjoy the mess; I look forward to the "CLICKY CLICK"?!

There are a few film camera people on here! What sort of camera do you use?

Hope you enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

moon:
hi alexa! i am also new! i like your site background!

my brother is also studying architecture and woooo it seems like an intense workload. what is the weaving/woven part of your architecture homework? i am also into textiles/sewing and wondering if that is related!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version