Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 20, 2024 - @106.64 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 44/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Other Communities & Webrings
| | | |-+  Art Hive Studio - a project to feature artists and collect resources

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Art Hive Studio - a project to feature artists and collect resources  (Read 640 times)
« on: October 01, 2023 @938.94 »

I've been working on this new website, the Art Hive Studio, meant to collect resources that are useful for artists and also feature some artists in "exhibitions" that take place every two months! The first submission period for one of those exhibitions is actually open today and will remain open until October 10th :D Any type of visual art is welcome to be submitted!
Also, if you have any resources to share that I should put on the resources page, or ideas for pages that might be useful to add, please let me know! I've put most of the resources I know of but I'm mainly a furry artist and 3D artist so I might be missing resources for other types of art.
xandra
Full Member ⚓︎

i want to be with you everywhere

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: xandra
iMood: xandra0

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Spring :^}OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2023 @60.02 »

woohoo! so excited about this! <3 i posted this on my mastodon as well, hope that's okay!
larvapuppy
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2023 @114.02 »

Super neat idea! When submitting art, does it have to be something made specifically for the gallery, or can we submit art that we've already made?

the end of an era, one starts anew
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2023 @122.41 »

woohoo! so excited about this! <3 i posted this on my mastodon as well, hope that's okay!

That's absolutely okay, thank you so much!

Super neat idea! When submitting art, does it have to be something made specifically for the gallery, or can we submit art that we've already made?

It can be any art, as long as you don't submit the same art twice (which shouldn't be an issue right now)! Basically it's just to showcase some art that you're currently proud of :D
TheNothingMonster
Full Member ⚓︎

Hey psst! Wanna see something spooky?

StatusCafe: thenothingmonster

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2023 @552.70 »

This is such an awesome project! I was just thinking about art resources the other day! I will be very happy to participate in exhibitions and such myself, that sounds very exciting! I might as well send in a couple of resources whenever I find the time as well. :grin:

Thank you for sharing this! :4u:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2023 @847.84 »

This is such an awesome project! I was just thinking about art resources the other day! I will be very happy to participate in exhibitions and such myself, that sounds very exciting! I might as well send in a couple of resources whenever I find the time as well. :grin:

Thank you for sharing this! :4u:

Thank you so much for commenting, it means a lot to me that this is a thing that artists could potentially find useful! :cheesy:
lars
Casual Poster

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2023 @92.79 »

ah just missed that deadline, i don't have enough work to submit right now... maybe next round! but this is really cool, i'll be following this!!

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2023 @54.29 »

Super happy to announce that the October 2023 exhibition is now live!

ah just missed that deadline, i don't have enough work to submit right now... maybe next round! but this is really cool, i'll be following this!!

Thank you for the kind words! I'll be looking forward to seeing your work :D submissions will be open again on December 1st (and if you're not able to submit then, no worries, they open up every second month so there will be plenty of chances)!
lars
Casual Poster

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2023 @56.86 »

Thank you for the kind words! I'll be looking forward to seeing your work :D submissions will be open again on December 1st (and if you're not able to submit then, no worries, they open up every second month so there will be plenty of chances)!

AWESOME!! great to hear that and this month's exhibition is so cool, great job to all in it :chef:

soapfriendo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

soap, it/they

iMood: soapfriendo

View Profile WWW

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2023 @106.71 »

YOOOOOOOO DIS IS SO COOOLLLL.......the contact page for recourse submissions or whatevs seems to be broken, are they closed or smth??

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2023 @714.12 »

YOOOOOOOO DIS IS SO COOOLLLL.......the contact page for recourse submissions or whatevs seems to be broken, are they closed or smth??

Sorry about that! The link was meant to lead to the general contact page, but I used the wrong extension for it (html instead of php) without realizing, lol. It's fixed now! Resource submissions and stuff like that will probably not be closed at any point, so if links for that are broken, it's most likely me messing up the link haha.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Forum feature requests and Ideas

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 244
Views: 20890
Last post April 18, 2024 @791.28
by formadscience
Collecting 90s Texture CD Links

Started by MelooonBoard ✎ ∙ Art Crafting

Replies: 11
Views: 7160
Last post October 18, 2023 @880.69
by WynnDawnstrider
Ozwomp's Voyage in Cyberspace - Video Project

Started by MelooonBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 3
Views: 1847
Last post December 06, 2021 @791.33
by Melooon

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi