Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

hi there!

(1/2) > >>

chao2K:
hi!! i just happened across this forum while browsing the links section of a site so i decided to make an account :]

i'm relatively new to the old web type scene, i just made a site a few days ago after being inspired by a friend's cool website and i've had a lot of fun with it!! i have always liked this sort of thing but i thought making a website on neocities was a lot harder than it actually was. i ended up having a lot of fun making my website, and u can check it out at https://xp-zone.neocities.org/

anyways! I go by vivien or florence and i use they/he pronouns! I'm a big fan of all things sonic as u can see by my website, but i also love all stuff from the 2000s, especially windows xp. it's been awhile since i've been active on a forum since so many forums are barely active anymore so it's nice to see a place like this :] hoping to make some friends here!!

sig:
Welcome! If that's your first attempt at making a website then you should be really proud of it, it's super cool!  :cheerR:

chao2K:
thanks! i got a lot of help from a friend, and the css is from a github, but otherwise yeah im really proud of it and the work i've put into it!

Moodle McDoodle:
Welcome!!! I’m also new here hehe. I love your site so far!!! As a fellow Sonic fan the whole Sonic meets Windows XP theme to it delighted me so much!!
:unite:

kandeez:
Welcome!!! I luv luv luv your site!! The tunes you added totally rock and the aesthetic of everything is so cute.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version