Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 29, 2024 - @255.51 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 47/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  hi there!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hi there!  (Read 418 times)
chao2K
Newbie ⚓︎

they/he, sonic fan extraordinaire

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: xpzone

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: March 17, 2023 @90.96 »

hi!! i just happened across this forum while browsing the links section of a site so i decided to make an account :]

i'm relatively new to the old web type scene, i just made a site a few days ago after being inspired by a friend's cool website and i've had a lot of fun with it!! i have always liked this sort of thing but i thought making a website on neocities was a lot harder than it actually was. i ended up having a lot of fun making my website, and u can check it out at https://xp-zone.neocities.org/

anyways! I go by vivien or florence and i use they/he pronouns! I'm a big fan of all things sonic as u can see by my website, but i also love all stuff from the 2000s, especially windows xp. it's been awhile since i've been active on a forum since so many forums are barely active anymore so it's nice to see a place like this :] hoping to make some friends here!!

sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2023 @95.01 »

Welcome! If that's your first attempt at making a website then you should be really proud of it, it's super cool!  :cheerR:

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
chao2K
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2023 @101.82 »

thanks! i got a lot of help from a friend, and the css is from a github, but otherwise yeah im really proud of it and the work i've put into it!

Moodle McDoodle
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Just a sleepy lil' guy.. v__v { z z z )

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2023 @157.03 »

Welcome!!! I’m also new here hehe. I love your site so far!!! As a fellow Sonic fan the whole Sonic meets Windows XP theme to it delighted me so much!!
:unite:

kandeez
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2023 @174.80 »

Welcome!!! I luv luv luv your site!! The tunes you added totally rock and the aesthetic of everything is so cute.
chao2K
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2023 @211.27 »

Welcome!!! I’m also new here hehe. I love your site so far!!! As a fellow Sonic fan the whole Sonic meets Windows XP theme to it delighted me so much!!
:unite:

thank you sm!! just saw your site too and it looks awesome :] i love your art

Welcome!!! I luv luv luv your site!! The tunes you added totally rock and the aesthetic of everything is so cute.

ty!! i had to find a special javascript code to run the youtube link as just audio but im super happy with how it turned out!! i love the simplicity of midi music

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2023 @219.21 »

Hi florence, welcome to the forum  :ha:

Wow that is an impressive first site  :omg: Im familiar with the XP CSS, but that aside, it's just nicely concise and well thought out!

Hope you enjoy your time here  :grin:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi