Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @456.09 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 53/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ➶ ∙ Art Gallery
| | |-+  New Artwork Plus a Charity Sale!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New Artwork Plus a Charity Sale!  (Read 528 times)
HayleyMulch
Jr. Member ⚓︎

(she/they) | if my grandmother had wheels, etc.

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: hayleymulch
iMood: HayleyMulch

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: March 18, 2023 @840.37 »

Hi all! Haven't been here in a hot minute. The new year got off to a rough start, having fractured my rib after covid. But then I got to spend 2 weeks with my long distance partner, getting to travel to Galway together and getting up to all sorts, which was amazing and just what I needed to lift my spirits. And then of course some personal stuff came up that needed my attention, just taking me away from here for a while. I hope since then, all you lovely people have been keeping well and doing good. :4u:

In that time, there's 2 new pieces of art I completed! Both fan art, but very proud of them both :ha: (I'm not looking for any critique on these btw!)

Alt text: Full colour, digital illustration of Bayonetta in her design from the first game. She's illustrated from the bust up. She's looking to the right while her head is facing the left. The background is a gradient of deep purple burgundy with butterfly and flower motifs. (Also sorry for the JPG compression on this one. This will be a print soon and I don't want this stolen or used anywhere else!)

Alt text: Full colour illustration of Peppino and The Noise from Pizza Tower bashing into each other, cheek-to-cheek in combat. There's a red and yellow action flash behind them and the VS. symbol is shown below them.

It was my first time ever drawing Bayonetta and my first ever fully-fledged art of Pizza Tower! I can't stop watching that game, and I hope to play it very soon :ozwomp:

Another thing I'd like to bring to your attention is the Charity Sale I'm running on my website hayleymulch.com

Alt text: A graphic of a blue sky with a rainbow and yellow butterflies. The text reads: "Charity Sale. In loving memory of my grandmother, Rita Malone. 20% OFF EVERYTHING. All sales (excluding shipping costs) will go directly to Marymount Hospice."

I'm selling all my prints, comics, keychains, stickers - EVERYTHING, 20% off. And all sale money is going directly to Marymount Hospice in Co. Cork, who took great care of my grandmother before she passed away from cancer last October. I do ship to most of the world, so if you'd know anyone that would be interested in my artwork and helping out a good cause, please send them over to my website! Thank you so much! :transport:

SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2023 @945.90 »

I love your artstyle! I think that's an amazing cause and now I gotta get myself a print as a late birthday present  :omg:

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

HayleyMulch
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2023 @971.76 »

I love your artstyle! I think that's an amazing cause and now I gotta get myself a print as a late birthday present  :omg:

Ah, thank you so very much :4u: And bless you - even if there's nothing I have that interests you, you can always give a direct donation from their website here. Of course only if it's within your means to do so, I'd never force anyone to buy or donate if they couldn't afford it!

teatime
Full Member ⚓︎

RAAAAAAGH

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2023 @315.32 »

ahh both pieces are gorgeous! i also have been watching a lot of pizza tower clips and its such a dynamic-looking game :ozwomp: hope you get to play it soon!
HayleyMulch
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2023 @808.11 »

ahh both pieces are gorgeous! i also have been watching a lot of pizza tower clips and its such a dynamic-looking game :ozwomp: hope you get to play it soon!

Thank you so much! I finally got it the other day, and it is very tough, but feels great to play! Not doing too badly with it though! :chef:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

HIRA's Artworks

Started by KAFKAPOLISBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 14
Views: 3293
Last post June 13, 2023 @143.22
by xandra
‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ urgonic's awesome artworks ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙

Started by sansBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 2
Views: 1817
Last post December 29, 2021 @506.89
by xandra
newgrounds' art games section

Started by DarmodejBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 0
Views: 1160
Last post February 03, 2022 @906.33
by Darmodej

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi