World Wild Web > ☮︎ ∙ Other Communities & Webrings

Digital pen-pal ring

(1/8) > >>

Necrosia:
:ozwomp: Digital pen pal ring :ozwomp:

A digital alternative for the traditional mail pen pal :transport:

For people who want new friends but dont want to use the regular mail.
Dont get me wrong, physical mail is pretty rad but I live in the middle of nowhere on a backwater town, mailing here is expeeeeensive and pretty often gets lost, let alone some other reasons people may not be comfortable sharing their address and full name, etc.
If you post here it means you are comfortable with people sending you emails, if the situation changes just edit/delete your post  :unite:

~ Form!~

--- Code: ---[b]Name:[/b] (or how do you want to be called)
[b]Email:[/b]
[b]Interests:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b]

--- End code ---

debleb:
sounds like a fun idea! i love emails  :pc:

Name: debleb
Email: webmaster@debleb.fun
Interests: final fantasy (esp XIV!), monster hunter, video games in general, earthsea, bookbinding, web design, drawing, worldbuilding, palaeontology, and i also have a passing interest in particle physics but that doesn’t mean i actually know much about it.. .
Anything else: im a teenager and just FYI there’s a good chance i’ll completely forget about my email and not respond for like a month :P

edit: got a new email address

RodFireProductions:
This seems pretty cool. My social anxiety might stop me from sending the first message though. :dog:

Name: Rodrick (Rod for short)
Email: howdy@shroom.ink
Interests: art, drawing, painting, crafts, original characters, writing, sewing, bookbinding, dolls (fashion, art, and BJDs), doll customization, comics and manga, cacti, fungi, mushrooms, rocks, cartoons and anime, personal projects, collaborative projects, experimental projects, MLP, Vocaloid, fan creations (art and fiction), web development and design, video game development, visual novels, clowns, monsters, horror, gothic and morbid things, biblically accurate angels, ARGs and unfiction.
I'm up for commenting on and critiques each others creative works and projects.
Anything else: I'm a full-time, queer college student majoring in game development. Due to school, it might take me awhile to respond. I'm an artist and hobbyist game and web developer. I prefer emailing other adults.

j:
name: j
email: jadepryvian+generic@disroot.org
pronouns: she / they
interests: quite a lot! i'm a multimedia artist living in the south east of the UK with passions for urban and digital art. my favorite mediums are charcoal, chalk (on concrete & paper) and programming (in C), though i like writing & performing on the side.
anything else: i'm queer and almost always outside, so response times will be /very/ slow - but i can categorically promise that i'll always get back to you at some point, even if that's half a year later!

doubleincision:
cute idea! i love sending and receiving email. since i started being active on this forum, i've realized that i'm much better at and more comfortable with talking to people in a longer-message format like forums or emails, compared to chatting IM-style on Discord or whatever. not having the pressure to respond instantly helps me collect my thoughts and word my messaging better :smile:

Name: Surge
Email: surge@doubleincision.com
Interests: queer history, art, animation, furry fandom and fandom history, dragons, paleontology, Luciferianism, dark and gothic and macabre things, metal+electronic+experimental music, fandom and shipping(as in, the discussion of fandom as a culture), fat positivity and plus size fashion, fashion in general, pixel dolling, vintage toys and collectibles, anything CARI-related, RuPaul's Drag Race, Mike Patton, old TV commercials, etc etc...
Anything else: i'm a 29-year-old gay trans guy, if that's relevant information! i love to talk about my queer identity and i'm "trans old"—i came out over a decade ago—so i'm always willing to share experience and advice with other queer people. i also draw, and will gladly talk art with you. however, please no emails from minors; i'm only comfortable talking at length with other adults.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version