Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 23, 2024 - @606.15 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Star Posts: 23/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  Before Logging Off / Late Night Websurf

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Before Logging Off / Late Night Websurf  (Read 423 times)
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« on: June 21, 2023 @302.12 »

What is one thing you manage to do before logging off for the day, OR activities you may engage in online during late at night?  :ok:  :ok:
For me.. It is 2 am and I am reading all the pennyarcade comics I can before I decide to go to sleep, I have been doing this for.. quite awhile now I will say and I was curious if anyone else has weird behaviors or activities they engage in online before they log off or during the late hours of night
I also, guilty as charged, play a lot of dress-up games around this time

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2023 @380.29 »

oh gosh i used to read so much pennyarcade! i feel like you can't bring it up without people reposting Loss memes :p
webcomics were my go-to nightly read since i was a wain. for the past several years of nocturnal internetting i've trawled wikipedia for weird trivia or rare bird facts .. i fell asleep last night reading this list of works based on dreams. i didn't know the periodic table of elements was inspired by a dream!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2023 @383.06 by radio » Logged
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2023 @611.78 »

I am guilty of scrolling through Tumblr while I get ready for bed  :ok: I also like to watch old Warrior Cats AMVs around that time, and I also make a point of feeding my virtual pets before I shut off for the night.

TheFrugalGamer
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2023 @651.77 »

I used to spend time reading on Reddit until I fell asleep, but lately I've been making an effort to get away from that place. As an alternative, if I'm not reading something on my Kindle, I'm either playing different TWINE games on itch.io, or going through personal websites, on Neocities or not, and slowly reading every page and story people have put up. It's a great way to appreciate someone's work, and then I hop on to their links page and find a new one to do the same thing with.

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2023 @659.27 »

When it gets to nighttime I often find myself checking up on several sites such as here, my Email, and a few others before I get ready to shut off my PC and go to bed. After that and making any replies I want to I run system updates and then shut down my PC.
arcus
Jr. Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: arcus
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2023 @730.78 »

In general, I check my RSS feeds, my email, and the forums I'm on before I log off.

If I cannot sleep, I go through blogs, and read fanfiction. In general, I prefer to read something fairly long that I cannot continually browse.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

What do you think about at night?

Started by Icey!Board ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Replies: 8
Views: 1947
Last post February 05, 2022 @966.01
by Darmodej
Nightfall City

Started by m15oBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 0
Views: 1034
Last post February 25, 2022 @759.42
by m15o
-- Official Announcements! --

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 24
Views: 4142
Last post January 01, 2024 @863.33
by Melooon

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi