Interests Zone > © ∙ Music Room

Bands without a bad song

(1/2) > >>

Guest:
I've been listening to Chevelle for most of the day and realized there isn't a single song by them that I dislike, so I was wondering if there are any bands other people listen to that have never made a bad song. Not just on a single album, but across their whole discography.

There are two other bands that I'd say have flawless discographies: Alien Ant Farm and Third Eye Blind. I downloaded their discographies in college and have never been disappointed.

Melooon:
Hmmm this is a good topic! A lot of more moody electonic bands could fit into this category like Moby or Death in Vegas, but I feel like that's cheating a little, and you could also cheat and pick a band that only has one album.. but I'll try to think of one with a few albums or lots!

I don't think Iv ever been let down by a Yo La Tengo song, they can be a bit samey, but that's also what keeps them on form!

Elvis certainly has a few questionable recordings, but almost every song itself is iconic  :omg: The Mamas and the Papas are also super solid deliverers!

I'm trying to think of something more modern though.. I don't listen to them nearly as much as I once did but The Naked and Famous have gotten me through a few long-haul flights  :grin: Big Theif are also very diverse and almost always interesting!

doubleincision:
when you're a Mr. Bungle fan, nothing is bad, it's all supposed to sound like that :grin:

Necrosia:
Lordi and Powerwolf  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:
haven't found a single song of them that I dislike
also Avicii but he is a single dude and not a band... also he is dead and until today I have not gotten over it ;_;

trigger warning:
Spoileryou cannot make songs about how everything will be alright and then do this to yourself man, you cant T_T[close]

Tommie ΘΔ:
imo, Car Seat Headrest!! I've never listened to a song of theirs that I've wanted to skip or just felt tired of. I think the CSH sound is sort of niche, though, so I would get it if some people feel completely opposite ahah

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version