Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 20, 2024 - @687.53 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 43/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hellooooo!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hellooooo!  (Read 400 times)
drakonic
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Matrix: Chat!
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Tiny Birthday DragonJoined 2023!
« on: April 01, 2023 @799.50 »

Hello everyone!

You may call me drakonic or roller. I've used a couple of forums in the past, it's been a long time though, and I want to get back into the habit of using them for online discussion.
My main interests at the moment are: technology, FOSS, game consoles (especially handhelds!), game development, video games in general, digital art and animation.
I love making things. My main project - and sort of a hub for other projects of mine, is my website. I jump from project to project very often, at the moment I am currently focused on webbypet - a virtual pet that roams around a site and occassionally says stuff.

I look forward to chatting here. I am a bit shy, and may be inactive due to school, but I hope to have a good time and maybe make some new friends :)

SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2023 @803.52 »

I love the site! Reminds me of early 2000s Hackerman type movies. I hope you enjoy being here!!!

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2023 @807.92 »

Welcome, I like your site a lot! Any site that features the Sonic Rush OST is a good one :^)

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
teatime
Full Member ⚓︎

RAAAAAAGH

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2023 @4.13 »

hello and welcome!! i think handhelds are pretty neat, little portable game machines that you could pretty much take anywhere! i'd love to have more of them someday. what other handhelds would you like in the future, if any? hope you enjoy your stay  :ozwomp:
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2023 @57.81 »

Hi welcome to the forum  :ha:

Wow your website is hella hacker! And your pet project looks really cool, I am a big fan of interactive pets  :grin: Also also I look forward to seeing your music player - so many cool projects  :ozwomp:

Hope you find the time to chill and enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
drakonic
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Tiny Birthday DragonJoined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2023 @611.22 »

Thank you for the kind words, everyone ! <3

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi