World Wild Web > ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Otherwordly Meat Site

(1/2) > >>

Commodorn:
I am failing to figure out what this is about so far, but I'm assuming at least a few other people might find this interesting and have something to say about it: ["Vega Collective"]

What I'm picking up from this is that it's.. it's.. well, it's meaty. The site map is a mass of unidentifiable meat floating in space. It also has a page for "The Meatles". Yeah.

TheFrugalGamer:
Well that was certainly an experience! I hope they keep developing it...I'm guessing it's an art project by a group of people. I like the style they have going on, and the mysteriousness of it all.

SilkSkull:
It reminds me of some weird joke site Adult Swim would have made back in the 2000's, I love it

slimeteefs:
This meat site is so cooooool. I spent a while clicking around and it still seems unfinished? I wonder if it's still updating or has updated since this link has been posted. My favorite areas were the beach and museum I think. I live for sites like this aaaaaaaaaa ty for linking it!! Gross claymation needs to come with us into the 2020s lol

MrsMoe:
Oh, this aesthetic FUCKS.

It's got body horror/gore, claymation, and Y2K early internet vibes. Basically, it has everything I love.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version