Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 20, 2024 - @357.60 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 43/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  well... hello :)

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: well... hello :)  (Read 396 times)
briinosss

iMood: mjhsucks

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: April 10, 2023 @208.99 »

omg hi...! i am brii :) i'm 24, they/it, i like video Games & art! ive been meaning to make this account for a while & got recommended by my besty wodaro!! im like thiiiis close to deleting my twitter its just a matter of moving all the cool artists i follow to like a third party site where i can still "follow" them on fraidycat or something lol. u guys seem cool :D i have been lurking for a couple of days!

i guess whats on my mind right now... is visual novels. maybe i will make a separate topic one day for it. shout out to the Concept of them though. VERY epic. im reading thru umineko right now, i might even read some more tonight!!

i was gonna add a gif at the bottom but i dont think i know how... is it the insert image option? it doesnt show up in the preview. o well

:chef:

oh sjhit signature posts were facking awsome i gotta think of a good one...................................
sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2023 @520.22 »

Hey there, welcome! Glad to see you here!

im reading thru umineko right now, i might even read some more tonight!!

I've been meaning to play/read Umineko for a while now, how are you finding it? :omg:

i was gonna add a gif at the bottom but i dont think i know how... is it the insert image option? it doesnt show up in the preview. o well

If you wanna add images to a post you can either add them as an attachment, or if you want to add it somewhere in the body of the post it has to be hosted somewhere else. It's generally recommended you host it yourself but if you wanna be lazy like I am, I host most of my images on imgbb which is really easy to use. There's some more info about that in the forum guide here but I'm sure Melon would love to tell you more about that, possibly with an imminent Melonland Starter Kit :4u:

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2023 @925.05 »

Hi brii, welcome to the forum  :4u:

I'm always glad when friends of friends show up  :ozwomp: Twitter is definitely a soggy place to be, there's fresher turf out there!

What was your fav thing to do on virtual villagers? I loved that game too  :grin:

Sig is right about images, you gotta host them on a static image host like Imgur then add the link!

Hope you enjoy ur time here!  :ha:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
briinosss

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2023 @119.65 »

I've been meaning to play/read Umineko for a while now, how are you finding it? :omg:

hi sig! umineko is incredibly wild so far LOL im only a (measly) 50ish hours in and i feel like im still deciding how i feel about it, in a good way! like, trying to explain what i even think the story is even about yet is kind of difficult... but im having alot of fun! i think, lovingly, its full of bullshit. like intentionally so. nothing is off limits, but that doesnt make it nonsensical in the slightest. every single detail is examined from every angle, laboriously so, which is why i think its so Freaking Long. i recommend it! :D definitely check the trigger warnings though! also, i think its in the internet archive somewhere, but i got it on steam as a gift. i have the old sprites on though cause the steam ones are kinda fugly lmaoooo

If you wanna add images to a post you can either add them as an attachment, or if you want to add it somewhere in the body of the post it has to be hosted somewhere else. It's generally recommended you host it yourself but if you wanna be lazy like I am, I host most of my images on imgbb which is really easy to use. There's some more info about that in the forum guide here but I'm sure Melon would love to tell you more about that, possibly with an imminent Melonland Starter Kit :4u:

oh my god u know what i just realized the imgur "gif" i wanted to share was actually a video... ok THIS is a gif it should work. BE HOLD.

oh sjhit signature posts were facking awsome i gotta think of a good one...................................
briinosss

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2023 @127.15 »

What was your fav thing to do on virtual villagers? I loved that game too  :grin:

hi melon!! YES omg another virtual villager liker... :unite: those games go all the way back to my early childhood!! my mom used to play em when me and my sister were really small and wed watch for what felt like hours.. the graphics were so awesome and the gameplay was so Complex and i used to get grounded for weeks because id be up at like 1 am just staring at them working/playing like O___O

omg in vv 4 i would check everyones ages to see if a year had passed and id make that potion/honey that makes everyone take a bowl and bring it to the tree of life and pray and then afterwards id make everyone take a bath LOL. i had alot of fun makin up little routines and rules for my villagers to follow! i also liked having a bunch of kids in vv 2 and then having them all play tag! watchin em run around the map over and over when theres like. 20 of them

also ty for the melon package!!  :transport:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi