Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 25, 2024 - @775.51 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 45/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ⛽︎ ∙ Technology & Archiving
| | |-+  Favorite camera?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Favorite camera?  (Read 1568 times)
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2023 @126.38 »

This isnt exactly a camera, its a camcorder bUUUT it can take pictures

I had spent all my birthday money on a nice quality Hi-8 Camcorder!

Just wanted to give an update on this: I've come to find comfort in the whirring that emits from this clunky device.. Hearing the tape roll through is really soothing, also its pretty easy to learn.

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2023 @581.88 »

I do have a good digital camera, but I do prefer taking pictures on my Nokia E90 Communicator flip phone; there's something about the image quality and compression that makes it very cool to look at:

doubleincision

iMood: doubleincision

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2023 @945.36 »

i bought myself a 2012 Sony Cybershot camera off Ebay, before a road trip over the summer, and i had a ton of fun playing with it so it comes everywhere with me now :grin:

i also like bringing disposable cameras to concerts! i took a disposable to a Ghost show last year and the pictures make them look much spookier than they actually are lol

I do have a good digital camera, but I do prefer taking pictures on my Nokia E90 Communicator flip phone; there's something about the image quality and compression that makes it very cool to look at:

these are SO cool i'm in love with them. i've never seen a phone camera that adds a vignette and dithers the pictures like that??

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2023 @981.04 »

these are SO cool i'm in love with them. i've never seen a phone camera that adds a vignette and dithers the pictures like that?
that was my lil input :(
doubleincision

View Profile WWW

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2023 @6.76 »

that was my lil input :(

oh! the wording of the post made me think the phone compressed the images that way. they still look fuckin cool tho :ok:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2023 @13.69 »

The 8-Bit Guy put out a video on a wireless radio Barbie camera toy from 2001 - its got weird digital interference from Wi-Fi signals now that makes it super cool! When he's walking towards a wireless router it starts to go nuts in a very sinister way! I love it, and I really wanna get into broken videos!  :ozwomp:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
doubleincision

View Profile WWW

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2023 @50.35 »

The 8-Bit Guy put out a video on a wireless radio Barbie camera toy from 2001 - its got weird digital interference from Wi-Fi signals now that makes it super cool! When he's walking towards a wireless router it starts to go nuts in a very sinister way! I love it, and I really wanna get into broken videos!  :ozwomp:

imagine a found-footage horror project shot on the Barbie camcorder, lol. i love "broken" and low-quality video/photo technology— i don't need or want to capture my memories in 4K Ultra HD, yknow?

Onio
Full Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Coziest Café Award 2023Café ClubJoined 2022!
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2023 @750.50 »

Looks awesome!

I had a friend who made some glitchy looking video. He shot on a dSLR, then fed the video through a VCR into a CRT, kept a loose connection between the VCR and the TV and would rock the VCR back and forth while recording the video again on his dSLR while pointing it toward the TV screen. It looked pretty cool!

- here's a fan video he made using the effect
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023 @757.96 by Onio » Logged

creaturefeature
Full Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: creaturefeature
iMood: creaturefeature

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2023 @741.10 »

i have a canon 500D which was a graduation present, still working all these years, I would often save up to get some lenses.
i´ve been experimenting with manual mode. took some cool photos out of it
which I posted on my website's gallery.

this one for example was taken in 2020 as an example:

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

What are some of your favorite 404 pages?

Started by Icey!Board ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 14
Views: 3119
Last post April 13, 2024 @766.34
by oerrorpage
[Open Call] Favorite Recipes

Started by NightdriftBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 4
Views: 1650
Last post December 16, 2021 @301.70
by cinni
If you had the ability to eat anything, what would be your new favorite food?

Started by Icey!Board ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Replies: 29
Views: 2986
Last post November 07, 2023 @809.28
by Capybara

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi