Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @517.51 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 56/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hello hello!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello hello!  (Read 373 times)
Audball
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: April 14, 2023 @685.30 »

Hello! I'm Audball! I also go by Audrey. Pronouns she/her. I am 2X years old! MtF Transgender (2 years on HRT :) )!

Like some others have said, I heard about this place due to the discontinuation of the yesterweb ring! This place seems really cool and I love the vibe it has!

I have a site on neocities! Here's the link! Still pretty bare-bones outside of the aesthetic design, I'm workin' on it though!!!

• Emo music (mostly midwest emo, but I'm branching out into other subgenres slowly!)
  • Playing guitar (Nothing crazy! I'm still pretty beginner-level, but I'm not looking to become some master of the instrument either!)
  • Making music (nothing substantial. I crank out very small emo or emo-adjacent songs and post them places. None are heavily polished...or polished at all.)
  • Reading (Currently reading After Tonight, Everything Will Be Different by Adam Gnade. Gut-wrenching.)
  • Hanging out with friends (Rare occurrence nowadays :sad: such is the life of adults.)
  • Pasta (most commonly eaten pasta is ramen, but only because its cheap to buy. My favorite pasta dish is fettuccine alfredo!)
  • Water with a tiny bit of lemon juice in it (the holy grail of liquids)
  • Old computers/tech (I'm more of a layman in this area but I do find them crazy interesting! Mainly into 8-bit computers, specifically the Commodore 64. Was even learning Commodore BASIC for a while!)
  • Tabletop Role-Playing Games (The one I know most is Dungeons & Dragons, but I'm always interested in other ones as well! The one that currently has most of my attention is Lancer.)

Dislikes:
  • People being two-faced (happened far too many times...)
  • Weekly injections (I like what it does, but the act is tedious and annoying. Could be worse though!)
  • Work ('nuff said.)
  • My hair (curly hair is a curse. Cursey hair.)
  • Transphobes (really any -phobe tbh.)
  • Wasps (nvm be phobic to wasps.)

One last list for ya!

Music!:
  • Emo (This area makes up probably 90-95% of my listening!)
    • Cap'n Jazz
    • Camping In Alaska
    • vs self
    • widowdusk
    • American Football (ofc)
    • Foxing
    • Arm's Length (their album Never Before Seen, Never Again Found was my 2022 album of the year!)
    • and more!
  • Nelward!
  • Genesis! (The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway is one of my all-time favorite albums.)

There's a bunch of other things I listen to but they're too infrequent for me to list nor remember at the moment.

That's about it! Apologies for the massive wall of things, just wanna make it known who I am as concretely as possible I guess lol. Look forward to hangin' around here and chattin' and what not!
teatime
Full Member ⚓︎

RAAAAAAGH

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2023 @387.70 »

welcome welcome! even if your site is bare bones in terms of content, i always enjoy a strong visual aesthetic (and a good pun  :ok: ). the scenarios section is so cool holy shit!  :ozwomp:  i'm also kind of curious what your thought process was behind the "bed" section on your site - is it kind of just a general miscellany section or is it kind of about things related to a bed?

also this is your introduction - it's okay to put a lot of things! forums are all about in depth discussion  :dive: 

Audball
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2023 @511.75 »

i'm also kind of curious what your thought process was behind the "bed" section on your site - is it kind of just a general miscellany section or is it kind of about things related to a bed?

The original idea was that I was going to model how my site works based on what I do within my own house. In hindsight, though, probably not the best idea...

All the things you see in the bed section are there because in real life if I'm writing something, checking my socials, or wanting to actually sit down and devote 100% of my attention to music, I usually do it while also lying/lounging in bed!

I honestly DO want to change that system, I'm just already very deep into it D:

I'm trying to work out a more easy-to-use button layout without changing the Number of buttons. If I have to change the number I gotta redo A LOT of my site which I don't wanna do...

the scenarios section is so cool holy shit!

Thank you! It was something I kept from a previous neocities I had because I thought the idea was interesting.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2023 @754.97 »

Hi Audrey, welcome to the forum  :4u:

Definitely don't change the Bed tab! It's super unique and I wish more sites would have more fun with personalising navigation like that!! I like how mysterious your site is overall, it's like being inside a half-broken mainframe  :pc:  :dl:

I hope you'll share some pasta recipes  :omg: Also lemons are excellent in general, the world would be a sad place without lemons!

Hope you enjoy your time here  :ha:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi