Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 29, 2024 - @376.04 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 46/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  another new person saying hello

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: another new person saying hello  (Read 366 times)
halcybutton
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Current Pronouns: Ae/Ey/He/She

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: halcybutton
iMood: halcybutton

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: April 18, 2023 @672.13 »

hi i'm halcyon/buttons. i found this site... somehow, i don't remember even though it was fairly recently :drat: oh well, it happens. anyways, it seems rather cool here :-) i have been enjoying my time thus far, and i do plan to try and use this site semi regularly.

a bit about me? i code sometimes, have a personal website (but it's nothing fancy. and very messy code wise). i also like drawing and singing. most of my free time is spent playing video games nowadays, if i'm at home. i really like sharks, invader zim, and mass effect. i'm much more of a cat person than dog, and i am a taurus. it's nice to meet you all  :4u:

HALCYON 
it/he/ey - EST
gridbug
Casual Poster

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2023 @871.69 »

Hello!

I'm also a newbie, who doesn't quite remember how I first stumbled upon this page. All I know is that is is really cool and I love the look of it all  :smile:

Do you have a favorite shark? Sharks are fascinating, beautiful creatures, I will never forgive Steven Spielberg for making sharks out to be monsters in Jaws, they're the puppy dogs of the ocean  :tongue:

By being more of a cat person than a dog person, do you mean that you like cats more than dogs or do you also dislike dogs? If it's the latter, then sharks are actually the cats of the ocean, swimming around, eating their prey, palling around and being silly
halcybutton
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Current Pronouns: Ae/Ey/He/She

StatusCafe: halcybutton
iMood: halcybutton

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2023 @897.28 »

Hello!

I'm also a newbie, who doesn't quite remember how I first stumbled upon this page. All I know is that is is really cool and I love the look of it all  :smile:

Do you have a favorite shark? Sharks are fascinating, beautiful creatures, I will never forgive Steven Spielberg for making sharks out to be monsters in Jaws, they're the puppy dogs of the ocean  :tongue:

By being more of a cat person than a dog person, do you mean that you like cats more than dogs or do you also dislike dogs? If it's the latter, then sharks are actually the cats of the ocean, swimming around, eating their prey, palling around and being silly

my favorite sharks are basking sharks!!! they're very silly. and i do like dogs too, i just prefer cats :cheerR: dogs are a bit too high energy for my chronically tired self but they're sweet

HALCYON 
it/he/ey - EST
gridbug
Casual Poster

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2023 @962.58 »

I just watched a video of a basking shark and now I have a favorite shark too, they're so adorable and silly : D

I definitely get it, puppies are too much for me, they're super cute but the energy, the barking, I feel overwhelmed. I feel like I get along better with old dogs, if getting along with is the right word. A friend of mine has this rescue lab that's just a sweet old lady and I love her so much, just as sleepy and chilled out as me. I've never had a dog but if I did I would want a retiree rescue, that would just want to take a nap, enjoy some head scritches, we could go on walks and listen to old jazz music together
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2023 @63.84 »

Hi buttons, welcome to the forum  :ha:

I tried reading your intro but I could only look at the poor fish man being used as a tennis ball in your signature  :drat:
Oh well, I'm sure it's all very good! Sharks are sinister but also kinda sweet!

I hope you have a good time here!  :ozwomp:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi