Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 29, 2024 - @25.29 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 44/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema
| | |-+  Spiderverse!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Spiderverse!  (Read 331 times)
teatime
Full Member ⚓︎

RAAAAAAGH

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« on: June 18, 2023 @235.63 »

across the spiderverse is such a lovely, ambitious movie that i decided to talk about it here! its existence makes me both very very happy and very very sad - it's a super entertaining and well crafted piece of animation, but the reason it's gotten the commercial support it has is because it's based off of an existing property, and i really wish that there were more films like it!!

part of what makes this film so damn good is the fact that it's a top-of-its-class animation. this movie would not be as good as it is without it. the people who worked on this movie deserve all the love they can get!

have you seen any of the films in the spiderverse franchise? if you have, what are your thoughts on them?
microbyte
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2023 @966.11 »

That movie, and that entire franchise as a whole, are so freaking good! It was amazing!!
And the animation was so cool too! Like, when she hugs her dad towards the end, and the animation style and pallet start changing, it's just soooo cool :omg:
PLUS, the ending was just so amazing, like that cliffhanger was at just the right time for it to be super duper cool!
And just the animation the entire movie is so amazing.
And Miguel is so cool, and the old spiderman from the old movie (with his kid), IS JUST SOOO FUNNY!!
IT WAS SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!!!  :grin:
Quinn
Casual Poster ⚓︎

EW THERE IS A THIN SLUG ON TEH GROUND *braf*

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: riley
iMood: riley_

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2023 @789.04 »

the animation is so neat, the way they mixed classic comic-book art styles, sketches and 3d animation made the film so much cooler. and the colours they picked were also super sleek. it was beautiful!1

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi