Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 20, 2024 - @453.46 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 44/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  A Faint Memory

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Faint Memory  (Read 457 times)
Rowan
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Silly Mook

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: April 29, 2023 @910.89 »

I've mentioned this a couple times when talking about my website, but there's a faint memory that's been inside my mind for years. I cant remember much of it, and it may not even be true! It could've just been a collection of jumbled early childhood memories, but what's left of it has stuck with me.

It was a page from a website. It's background was pitch black. In the center were colorful spooky halloween-themed graphics layed on top in a Dr. Seuss children's book-esque style. Sadly, it was so long ago I can't remember much more, which stinks for me, cause I'd do anything to find it!  :drat:

So while I would like to find it, it doesn't seem possible with how little I can remember about it, but I'd like to share anyway!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2023 @913.37 by Okato » Logged

Quote from: melooon
you: Hello fridge, I would like the milk please :cheesy:
fridge: Ooo u look so pretty, lemmy order more onions from Amazon
you: wait no! :drat:
fridge: i love you so much i ordered onions!

doubleincision

iMood: doubleincision

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2023 @40.98 »

oh, man, there were sooo many Halloween-themed websites like that, i wouldn't be able to tell you what you're remembering. but this post reminded me of how much time i used to spend on sites like that! that was the main thing i used the internet for when i was little, before Neopets was a thing and became my main online addiction :ok: i was particularly obsessed with the concept of "virtual haunted houses"— people would make these huge choose-your-own-adventure haunted house games with basic HTML and CSS, and a bunch of spooooky .gif graphics. good times!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (1)

Memory Fragment Restoration Event

Started by NeonriserBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 1
Views: 947
Last post May 06, 2022 @521.64
by Melooon

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi