Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 18, 2024 - @594.77 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 53/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  (♡´𓋰`♡)

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: (♡´𓋰`♡)  (Read 432 times)
fieldofhate
Newbie ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: FidgetoftheField

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: April 23, 2023 @38.91 »

Hi I’m Field I am 19 years old and from Canada. I’m Socially Challenged (tm) but trying to change that at least a bit. I have special interests, as of writing this, it’s currently Spider-man again. I have little shrines on my website for these. I like Creepypasta and Marble Hornets, my favourite crp is Jeff the killer. I like to draw and learning html/css stuff. I like alt music and spooky stuff. My pronouns are e/em. A low level hikikomori.  :dog:
It would be cool to make frens
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2023 @121.72 »

Hi field, welcome to the forum  :ha:

You know.. being 19 sucks (I mean not all the time, but as an age in general  :tongue: ) The world tells you you're an adult, but you still have so much life to live before you find your feet - as a 29 year old, I can say, it gets a lot better :cheerR:

Anyway, you have a super cool site - I like the art section! The blinkies are cool!
<- Relatable!

You might enjoy this podcast about the evolution on internet folk myths!

Hope you enjoy ur time on the forum  :4u:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Moderation note:
I do sometimes get moderation reports about creepypasta-related posts due to their origins often being quite questionable - I looked up the Jeff one and the back story is.. not very pleasant - people will have to advise me about how this one is typically perceived  :ohdear:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Commodorn
Full Member ⚓︎

Major Dork

iMood: Commodorn

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Mushroom MadnessMessage BuddyJoined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2023 @193.94 »

Welcome to the forum. The bloodiness of your website reminds me of
The Shining and the album cover for Kill 'Em All..

I enjoy it.

"Please, captain. Not in front of the Klingons."
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2023 @444.13 »

Hello and welcome, Field! I also loved Marble Hornets, and though I'm sure it's just as beloved by Marble Hornet fans, I wanted to ask if you've watched EveryMan Hybrid too? That one is probably among my favourites in terms of ARGS, it just so happens to be in the same vein as Marble Hornets!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi