Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 20, 2024 - @294.79 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 44/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  hi hi hello!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hi hi hello!  (Read 487 times)
« on: April 21, 2023 @932.80 »

Hi there!! It's nice to meet you!! I somehow stumbled my way onto this site by clicking on the "newest updated" sites on neocities and after following a few links and images— here I am! I'm gonna be honest and admit that despite my age, I've never once used a forum before so please excuse any mistakes I make.

In any case, my name is Mimi, I'm 26, and I love doing anything creative! Mostly art and writing, but as of this year I've really been dipping my toes into other creative endeavours such as my neocities site and a visual novel I'm currently working on, where I'm doing pretty much everything besides the sound design (that's my brothers specialty!!). Besides creative things, my main hobby is gaming <3 Suda51's "Kill The Past" series is my number one favourite game series ever, so much so that I've got a tattoo of the title right on my chest LOL. Monster Hunter, RPG Maker Horror titles (especially Yume Nikki), Shin Megami Tensei, and various 3DS titles are among my favourite games! (of which btw, I just want to say, finally, a new Fantasy Life title coming to switch... I cried during the announcement LOL).

Sorry to ramble! I'll finish up here. Some fun facts: I have 26 tattoos, I'm currently writing a novel, I do pole dancing for fitness, I went to college for graphic design (and hated it), and I hope you're having a lovely day <3

:transport:
teatime
Full Member ⚓︎

RAAAAAAGH

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2023 @297.64 »

welcome! it's okay if you've never used a forum before, we all gotta start somewhere  :ok:  i've heard of the kill the past series before, but have yet to try out any of the games. killer7 is on my long, long games wishlist :,) i'm also interested in your vn project: what's it about?

also 26 TATTOOS? :ozwomp: very cool! did you get one for each year you've been alive? (jk) :ha:
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2023 @552.26 »

welcome! it's okay if you've never used a forum before, we all gotta start somewhere  :ok:  i've heard of the kill the past series before, but have yet to try out any of the games. killer7 is on my long, long games wishlist :,) i'm also interested in your vn project: what's it about?

also 26 TATTOOS? :ozwomp: very cool! did you get one for each year you've been alive? (jk) :ha:

Thank you for the welcome! Killer7 is probably my most beloved in the series, followed by Flower, Sun, And Rain on the DS and then the first: The Silver Case. I love the series so much that I've purchased the TSC for several of my friends just to watch them play it LOL.

As for my VN project: it's centred around one of my OC's— Enri! There's a long list of lore I'll skip over for brevity reasons, but she's a little lost alien girl in a symbiotic relationship with a bunny ear parasite who needs help getting home because she's currently trapped in your computer! "Enri" is her name, but it's also her species name (they're a hivemind) and typically other Enri follow the tradition of numbers. Enri 001, Enri 002, etc. It's my first VN project, so I thought something small and relatively quick would suffice. Inspiration mostly from Serial Experiments Lain and Kill The Past!

As for my tattoos, your comment made me smile thank you <3 I never believed anyone when they said that getting tattoos becomes a bit of an addiction for some until it became true for me! I plan to get one done and then end up with an extra three usually LOL. Something about the process is so cathartic to me, y'know?

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2023 @838.85 »

Hi Mimi, welcome to the forum  :4u:

I actually didn't really like forum culture back in the day; I guess I was too young to really have much to say though; at any rate, I think we are all trying to figure out how to make it work here  :grin:

Fantasy Life was a really cute little game; I enjoyed being a cook! I have mixed feelings on the switch now... its so old and I dunno how long its gonna be supported for, I don't really wanna invest money in switch games any more - but Im still glad they are making a new FL game  :cheerR:

What was your favourite thing to be? Hope you enjoy ur time here!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2023 @885.29 »

I actually didn't really like forum culture back in the day; I guess I was too young to really have much to say though; at any rate, I think we are all trying to figure out how to make it work here 

Hi and thank you so much for the warm welcome! Knowing that I'm not alone in experiencing forums for the first time really makes me feel more comfortable, so thank you for saying so! I'm having a wonderful time exploring right now, which is all I could ever ask for to be honest <3

I understand your comment about the switch, yeah. I think especially with the 3DS death and all, I think your point of view makes sense. I am much too excited for the new FL entry to stop myself from giving in to buying it though haha!

What was your favourite thing to be?

As for my favourite "life"— it's gotta be miner. Though to be honest, any of the gathering "lifes" were my favourite, as well as tailor! I enjoyed being able to gather my own materials most of all to then craft my own clothing and furniture <3 It's such a nice relaxing little RPG! Cook is one I only recently levelled all the way up to the max rank, and it gave me so much trouble OTL... You're strong for having it be your fav LOL!

Thanks again, and thank you for the welcome pack! Wishing you well.
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2023 @797.52 »

Hi there!! It's nice to meet you!! I somehow stumbled my way onto this site by clicking on the "newest updated" sites on neocities and after following a few links and images— here I am! I'm gonna be honest and admit that despite my age, I've never once used a forum before so please excuse any mistakes I make.

In any case, my name is Mimi, I'm 26, and I love doing anything creative! Mostly art and writing, but as of this year I've really been dipping my toes into other creative endeavours such as my neocities site and a visual novel I'm currently working on, where I'm doing pretty much everything besides the sound design (that's my brothers specialty!!). Besides creative things, my main hobby is gaming <3 Suda51's "Kill The Past" series is my number one favourite game series ever, so much so that I've got a tattoo of the title right on my chest LOL. Monster Hunter, RPG Maker Horror titles (especially Yume Nikki), Shin Megami Tensei, and various 3DS titles are among my favourite games! (of which btw, I just want to say, finally, a new Fantasy Life title coming to switch... I cried during the announcement LOL).

Sorry to ramble! I'll finish up here. Some fun facts: I have 26 tattoos, I'm currently writing a novel, I do pole dancing for fitness, I went to college for graphic design (and hated it), and I hope you're having a lovely day <3

:transport:

I actually had an older sister we called "Mimi" LOL!

Welcome to Melonland btw.

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2023 @808.81 »

I actually had an older sister we called "Mimi" LOL!

Welcome to Melonland btw.

That's so cute !! Mimi is a nickname an old friend of mine gave me, short for Emily! Other nicknames include Emi and Em, but I'm so used to be called Mimi online now :ohdear: ...
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2023 @810.78 »

That's so cute !! Mimi is a nickname an old friend of mine gave me, short for Emily! Other nicknames include Emi and Em, but I'm so used to be called Mimi online now :ohdear: ...

Mimi was her nickname too. Her real name did start with an "M" but my mother (and us, the younger children too)  called her "mimi".

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi