Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 25, 2024 - @515.50 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 41/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  HELLO EVERYNYAN!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: HELLO EVERYNYAN!!  (Read 501 times)
cinder
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: April 30, 2023 @333.07 »

HALLO! MY NAME IS CINDER  :cool:  (she/they pronouns purdy please)

im a very silly goose and I'm exicted to talk to moar people! Here's some things I like A LOT!

.mob psycho!

.trigun!

.tf2!

.paleontology!

.birds!

so, what r some other cool and epic facts about me you ask?
well, allow me to explain!
i just started html coding the other day after taking a bit of a deep dive into the   :dl: interneeettt :dl:  and fell in love instantly! I draw a lot and I want to show the world my cool epicness through the things I like! im very bad at coding right now, but Im gonna work to improve my skills!
I also have autism and ADHD! this means i can get very nervous around new people and situations but if you're talking about something that interests me trust I will be there to hear and give my input! i may have bouts of inactivity sometimes just due to how daunting a new social interaction like this is for me, but I really do want to be a part of this crazy web and i will try my best to do my best!

thanks for giving me a listen and hopefully I will talk to u soon!
Skykristal
Jr. Member ⚓︎

I may be dead but I am here

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: Skykristal

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023 @386.53 »

Welcome to the site Cinder, nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy your time here!  :4u:
Nice to see another person who draws :D I like your site, looks nice so far. Don't worry about being bad at coding, we all started somewhere. Take your time.

Read My Blog ⋆。°✩ Punch my OCs  ⋆。°✩ View my Gallery
Mayflower
Casual Poster ⚓︎

I slay all day

iMood: Azalea

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2023 @461.69 »

Hi!!!! Welcome to the forum!!
Im not certified to be a forum greeter but thats ok

I like your website!! You dont need to be great at coding the instant you start, learning is half the fun!!!

Also!! Which tf2? Team Fortress or titanfall? Or perhaps even that one fishing game i forgot the name of??

Regardless!! You seem pretty cool

Im so ⦜⠱⸣⃲⼭❌ⶳ℟♯◃❤⑬⇤⌂⤞Ⲯ⸚⃠⎳⎞⮌⥣ⱨ :cheerR:
plantovision
Jr. Member ⚓︎

born to ":3" forced to ":)"

StatusCafe: plantovision
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2023 @616.27 »

Omg hi!  :ha: :4u:  :ha:

I also play TF2 (Team Defense Fort Two The Sequel) and partake in silly goosing!
Have a good time on the forum!!

born to be silly, forced to be stupid
Badgersaurus
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Punk-Rock Mustelizard from Beyond the Stars

iMood: Badgersaurus

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2023 @758.60 »

Hello! I'm also a silly and goofy guy who likes birds a whole dang lot. Do you birdwatch? It's probably my favourite hobby ever.

Rock n' Roll High-School...er
cinder
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2023 @839.36 »

Welcome to the site Cinder, nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy your time here!  :4u:
Nice to see another person who draws :D I like your site, looks nice so far. Don't worry about being bad at coding, we all started somewhere. Take your time.

AHH THAMK U!!! im trying rlly hard with the coding and i think im getting somewhere!?!? thanks for tha kind words!!!

Omg hi!  :ha: :4u:  :ha:

I also play TF2 (Team Defense Fort Two The Sequel) and partake in silly goosing!
Have a good time on the forum!!

thank u!!!! tf2 is so fun my worrrddd love silly game with silly guys!!

Hi!!!! Welcome to the forum!!
Im not certified to be a forum greeter but thats ok

I like your website!! You dont need to be great at coding the instant you start, learning is half the fun!!!

Also!! Which tf2? Team Fortress or titanfall? Or perhaps even that one fishing game i forgot the name of??

Regardless!! You seem pretty cool

i was talking abt team fortress srry for confusion!! thank u!!!

Hello! I'm also a silly and goofy guy who likes birds a whole dang lot. Do you birdwatch? It's probably my favourite hobby ever.

agghh i love birdwatching!!! my favorite birds r scissor tailed flycatcher, bearded vulture, king vulture, most raptors, and a buncha hornbills!! how about u?

--

thank u everyone for tha kind words!! i rlly appreciate it a whole lote! :4u:  :4u:  :chef:
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2023 @120.47 »

Hello CINDER!! Welcome to the forum  :cheerR:

Wow there are a bunch of bird fans on this forum! Maybe we need some bird emotes  :omg:

A goose tried to chase me once so I whacked it with a plushie snake and then it hissed and I ran away and never crossed paths with a goose again  :ohdear: Im not sure if that's a helpful story, but now you know!

I hope u enjoy ur time here! (You seem to be making friends already  :grin: )

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi