Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 24, 2024 - @320.79 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 51/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Gaming Pickups

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gaming Pickups  (Read 244 times)
Cobra!
Hero Member ⚓︎

’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste

StatusCafe: cobradile
iMood: Cobradile
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!
« on: November 12, 2023 @920.54 »

I just realised this forum doesn't have a thread where people can post the games they picked up, so I thought I'd make one, because I recently went to a retro gaming market.

The event was okay. It was great seeing all of the stuff for sale, not so much fun having to weave around people, of which the event had many, and seeing the ridiculous prices some games and consoles went for!

That said, I still got some cool stuff, and some good deals on games. (Super Magnetic Neo asked for like £80 last I checked, but got it here for 50!)

My biggest regret was not saving up more for the event, because there were some cool stuff there I would have liked, but cost too much. Will hopefully be better prepared next time.

Anyway, here are the photos of stuff I got:

What have you guys gotten recently?

“Snooping as usual, I see?”
myleszey
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rabbit

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023 @804.66 »

I don't have any photos to add on to this thread right now, but I just wanted to reply to say that it's cool to see you got Super Magnetic Neo! I had a lot of fun with that one until it decided to hang up and stop working about an hour in.

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023 @938.47 »

I thought this was gonna be a gaming centric pick up lines thread like uhhh “have you got an ocarina cus you’re the link to my heart”, ahh sadly I’m disappointed  :drat:

But PlayStation demo disks are great! I’ll have to post some of the PS2 games I collected from shops a few years ago!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Cloud Gaming

Started by Icey!Board ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 13
Views: 2484
Last post March 23, 2023 @484.77
by sig
Your favourite gaming platform of all time (all time!)

Started by GuestBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 15
Views: 1820
Last post November 16, 2023 @124.12
by mahoroa
Linux gaming, when developers won't cross platform.

Started by Icey!Board ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 10
Views: 1970
Last post July 05, 2022 @855.67
by Guest

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi