Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 28, 2024 - @903.95 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 41/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hey there !

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hey there !  (Read 362 times)
saule
Casual Poster

Wandering around

iMood: wilo

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: April 29, 2023 @993.65 »

Hello ! After a month of lurking I've finally registered and I'm now all set to participate to this awesome forum !
I fell into the rabbit hole of the web revival project recently and fell in love with it. I still don't have a personal web page but that will come sooner or later.

Anyways, I'm wilo, he/him, 24 years old and from France. I enjoy tinkering, hiking, video games and recently I've gotten into photography !
Currently I'm working on a project to build on my own a bike frame. Being more used to electronic/software projects, this is all new to me so it takes some time but I'm loving it.

Cya all
:ozwomp:
lonelyjuly
Casual Poster ⚓︎

space, man

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: lonelyjuly
iMood: lonelyjuly
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023 @3.62 »

Hey welcome! I'm also pretty "new" to HTML and CSS, but it's more just getting my bearings again. I think it's really cool that you're working on a bike frame. Would love to see pics of it when it's done!

Much love  :ha:

>"He who enters the arena is infinitely more honorable than he who watches from the stands"

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2023 @950.66 »

Howdy wilo, welcome to the forum  :4u:

I once had someone from Le Monde messaging me with some questions, but I think my answers were a bit too arty for them because they never wrote back; poor them, they missed out  :drat:

Ooo, what are you building the bike frame out of? (Please say ice! that would be too cool   :tnt: )

Hope u enjoy ur time here!  :happy:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
saule
Casual Poster

Wandering around

iMood: wilo

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2023 @550.31 »

I once had someone from Le Monde messaging me with some questions, but I think my answers were a bit too arty for them because they never wrote back; poor them, they missed out  :drat:

Wow ! Curious about how they found you... I would have loved reading some sort of an interview with you, but afterall, maybe it would have been too much of a spotlight considering how popular Le Monde is ?

Ooo, what are you building the bike frame out of? (Please say ice! that would be too cool   :tnt: )

I wish it could be made out of ice ! I'm gonna use steel. It's the easiest material to work with and you can make incredibly strong yet light frames with it ! For my first attempt I'm also gonna use lugs, wich helps with the positioning of the tubes and makes the brazing easier.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi