Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @528.25 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 56/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hiya!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hiya!  (Read 327 times)
Mcbuzzerr
Newbie ⚓︎

Hi! I'm me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: April 30, 2023 @76.48 »

Hello! I'm Mcbuzzerr or Buzzo for short! I found melonland from browsing neocities, and I found neocities from browsing websites like the bored button and wilby longing for fun websites. I've grown so tired of cycling between the same 4 hellsites owned by massive corporations... Good thing I found this place! :D

I've been making websites since before highschool and now I'm a software engineering student in college! My pronouns are he/him or they/them and I'm 20! As for interests I like vidya games (Mostly Nintendo), programming, reading (a lot of Hellboy recently), and some of the weirdest music on Spotify.

I just discovered the retro web revival movement and I've fallen in love!

I'm excited to develop our websites together!
(also holy cow, having a cohesive retro aesthetic is so hard, how do you do it?? My brain just wants to make modern-style websites that have sleek flat colors and uber simple layouts)

(O.O)-(Cool Website!)
/   \
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023 @114.32 »

Hi Buzzo, welcome to the forum!  :4u:

Honestly, I think I find retro aesthetics easier to do than clean designs - It's is much more fun playing with 100 different textures; compared to a flat white site, where you have to find the perfect font to express your whole aesthetic because the font basically carries the site.. that's terrifying!

What made you pick software engineering? I guess I'm always curious because I'm still trying to figure out why I picked it  :grin:

Hope you enjoy ur time here  :ozwomp:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi