Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 25, 2024 - @348.08 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 40/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games
| | | |-+  What would your last meal be?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: What would your last meal be?  (Read 928 times)
« on: May 08, 2023 @597.09 »

I've thought about this a lot, so don't feel the need to follow my formula! But, what would you ideally like to have as your theoretical last meal? Assuming you're in a position where you're getting a last meal lol.  :dive:

Starter
Prawn cocktail with some chicken liver pate to put on some bread at the side.

Main
10 KFC hot wings, a ham sandwich made by my mom, and a Sunday roast dinner with all the veg and trimmings! Major comfort food!!

Dessert
A single slice of red velvet cheesecake paired with pouring cream.  :chef:

I highly doubt I'd be able to eat it all, but c'mon! It'd be my last meal! I'd have to go all out <3
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023 @600.01 by awhe » Logged
Commodorn
Full Member ⚓︎

Major Dork

iMood: Commodorn

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Mushroom MadnessMessage BuddyJoined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2023 @612.65 »

I'd go with a plain and toasted NYC-style bagel with cream cheese, lox, red onions, capers, and tomatoes with a small bowl of old-fashioned "Boston Baked Beans" candy on the side. Probably with a cold glass of lemon water and some nice jazz to listen to while I'm enjoying it and thinking back to some of my more pleasant past memories.

That's.. probably the most 'old man' kind of answer I could've given, but uh.. yeah.

Was about to say this exact thing until I saw you beat me too it  :happy:  :happy:
You can thank all of the people who've been calling me geriatric since I was 14 :tongue:

If it's my last meal, I'm doing a cocktail with it too. Suffering Bastard for sure, and make it a giant one.
That.. is a fantastic name. It's not for this discussion, but reading this has made me curious about the kind of recipes you might have around.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023 @596.86 by Commodorn » Logged

"Please, captain. Not in front of the Klingons."
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2023 @89.16 »

Hmm.. I'll give this a shot!

I think, for a last meal I would have.. a whole liter of Dr. Pepper and uh.. Mac and Cheese Pizza from Cici's..  :ohdear:  :ohdear: it truly is one of my favorite things in the world so i'd prefer to eat something i REALLY love and have good memories of.

I think.. for an appetizer I would have some chicken wings and Frank's Red Hot, pizza and wings are really good together. it's like a party in my tummy honestly
like awhe said i assume i wouldn't be able to eat everything but I would still want to go out with a bang- i'd also just have a huge bowl of pasta salad. that shit is good. And.. Two avocados. I will eat them on their own.

For dessert I would like a loaf of Vanilla Pudding Brioche Bed,, and,, more Dr. Pepper. Out of everything, I know I would definitely have finished the Dr. Pepper above all

Actually maybe a Root Beer Float too

That's.. probably the most 'old man' kind of answer I could've given, but uh.. yeah.
Was about to say this exact thing until I saw you beat me too it  :happy:  :happy:
I think it sounds really good though, love me a good ol' Lox bagel

A single slice of red velvet cheesecake paired with pouring cream.  :chef:
:chef:  :chef:  :chef:
GOOD TASTE!! I'm a huge fan of red-velvet-anything

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2023 @152.57 »

Definitely going with some tempura vegetables for a starter - broccoli is one of my favorites, along with pumpkin and green beans. Gotta have some ginger teriyaki dipping sauce for those.

If it's my last meal, I'm doing a cocktail with it too. Suffering Bastard for sure, and make it a giant one.

I definitely want a veggie burger for my first course with a couple of sides. Veggie burger has to be handmade with beans, rice, sweet potato and jalepenos. Slap that on a toasty pretzel bun with some smoked cheddar and vegan chipotle mayo.

With that, let's have a couple of sides. I'm thinking patatas bravas with vegan chorizo for sure, and some vegan chili mac (must be with cavatappi pasta).

Second drink for dessert - let's go with a lemon drop martini. Now, don't worry, we're having some actual dessert too. Lemon raspberry cheesecake. I just really like lemon.
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2023 @427.49 »

Old man in a way that your answer reads of comfort even if I've never had any of the food you've picked!

I know I would definitely have finished the Dr. Pepper above all

Actually maybe a Root Beer Float too
Your choices sound so good too tbh and I just realised I forgot to add drinks to my last meal! I think I'd have to go with... Pink Monster. At least 2 cans of it. Probably more!

I had to google that name but omg it sounds lovely! Honestly, your whole meal does— especially the tempura veg :chef:
plantovision
Jr. Member ⚓︎

born to ":3" forced to ":)"

StatusCafe: plantovision
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2023 @93.53 »

One spaghetti-o, just one. No more.

born to be silly, forced to be stupid
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2023 @600.94 »

One spaghetti-o, just one. No more.

May I ask why? Not that I'm judging! I'm just curious :omg: ...
plantovision
Jr. Member ⚓︎

born to ":3" forced to ":)"

StatusCafe: plantovision
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2023 @69.02 »

May I ask why? Not that I'm judging! I'm just curious :omg: ...

SEE ATTACHED: OBSERVE THE FATE

* Spaghettio(1).mp4 (526.74 kB - downloaded 123 times.)

born to be silly, forced to be stupid
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2023 @895.87 »

LOL, that's so cute! Now I understand, thank you for the explanation! :cheerR:
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2023 @777.28 »

I JUMPED AT THE EXPLOSION LMFAOOO JUMSPcARE

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
devils
Full Member ⚓︎

Oh? What's that?

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2023 @129.50 »

I actually had some of the best meals I've ever had on my birthday last month. It was on an  East Asian street food hub. Korean, Japanese... they had it all! So, I'd like a repeat of that for my last meal. Here's how it would go:

Main dish:
Udon noodles with chicken

Side dishes:
Veggie dumplings
Chicken wings with a really spicy Korean sauce

Drink:
I'd change this one to a Japanese calpico, probably (I had ginger beer originally)

Dessert:
A massive caramel-filled waffle with vanilla ice cream and strawberries on top

Lemme tell ya, I was so freaking full when I finished eating lunch that day... Worth it though!

Remember to eat dessert <3
TheEzriGamer26

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2023 @931.79 »

ROOT BEER and cheetos mac and cheese
night-at-the-musian
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rule 1: Throw the bone!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2023 @823.10 »

For my last meal, I'd like tacos and a margarita. An ideal meal for going to the great Margaritaville in the sky.

Tiny Roman Appreciator

PurpleHello98
Full Member ⚓︎

'Cause I'm your girl, hold me baby <3

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: purplehello98

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2023 @787.80 »

If it's my last meal, I'd want a veritable tour of all my favourite meals! And so I have a whopping four courses, LOL. (I honestly cut it down from 9  :ozwomp:)

Starter: a blueberry muffin and a cinnamon roll
First course: beef and broccoli, sesame chicken and rice noodles from my grocery store's Chinese takeout, with chicken lo mein and boiled dumplings from my favourite Chinese restaurant
Second course: a cheeseburger, toasted ravioli and fries from my family's favourite steakhose
Third course: my dad's chicken pot pie, my Nan's mac & cheese and my Grandad's dinner rolls
Fourth course: my dad's chicken alfredo and garlic bread
Dessert: a McDonald's chocolate chip cookie, my Nan's chocolate cake and my best friend's banana bread
Finally, a Starbucks strawberry crème frappucino to top it all off.

"As she realized what might have been, she grew to be thankful for what was."
-Elizabeth Gaskell, North and South

MrsMoe
Full Member ⚓︎

Your friendly neighborhood living dead girl

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2023 @423.48 »

Starter:
A good ass bowl of ramen with real slices of meat and vegetables mixed into it. I eat crappy noodle packets with dehydrated seasonings all the time, so it'd be wonderful to try the real thing.

Main:
A big ass rack of BQQ ribs with spicy curly fries on the side and a glass of Dr. Pepper.

Dessert:
A slice of pumpkin cake with birthday, butterscotch and cookie dough ice cream on the side.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Whats your life like? (Time Capsule Thread)

Started by MelooonBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 35
Views: 3213
Last post April 10, 2024 @598.32
by Misanthropic Monster™
Whats the best thing you've ever bought?

Started by JackFrostBoard ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Replies: 17
Views: 1338
Last post August 30, 2023 @895.19
by Scootarooni
Whats you're favourite type of filing cabinet handle?

Started by MelooonBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 10
Views: 481
Last post June 15, 2023 @116.72
by grovyle

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi