Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 25, 2024 - @271.31 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 41/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ⛽︎ ∙ Technology & Archiving
| | |-+  Seeking Deleted Storytime Vids!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Seeking Deleted Storytime Vids!!  (Read 59 times)
CableCat
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Man I Love Frogs!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Worm!Joined 2023!
« on: April 24, 2024 @172.36 »

Hi all!

So, a while back I used to LOVE listening to Chaos55t's Fake Witch Series where she would read user's stories about people pretending to be "PoWeRfUl" And casting fake curses and generally engaging in tomfoolery.

I found out today that Chaos55t's YouTube Channel was entirely deleted!! I'm also now aware of the "drama" regarding why, but this is not the place for discussion or debate about that topic.

The Fake Witch series was the only content of Chaos55t's that I watched, and it was mostly user-submitted reddit stories she would read and shortly comment on. It was fun entertainment for me, and I would periodically go back and listen to those videos over again if I was in a bad mood. I regret not archiving them myself now!  :ohdear:  :drat:

So I'm coming here to ask: Does anyone have any ideas as to how I could possibly recover these videos?

I've checked Archive.org and I found another site where someone reuploaded the first two video's audio as a "podcast", but aside from that I've had no luck!

For anyone willing to help, thanks! :unite:

"Sharing Tea With A Fascinating Stranger Is One Of Life’s True Delights."

~Uncle Iroh

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅☽〇☾⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
  *Help Me Hatch my Dragon Eggs!*
      Give 'em a click, plz!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi