Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

Hello!! I'm Prim :) <3

(1/1)

starlitPrimrose:
HELLO!!

I go by Prim, and I use she/they/he pronouns.

I am very new to forums, so please be patient with me as I fumble around!

I love animals, but if I were forced to pick a favorite it would probably be wolves. My favorite fictional/mythical creatures are dragons. I like thinking about and imagining stories, yet they never seem to make it onto paper :drat:. The old scratched up dvd disc that is my brain has most of its storage dedicated to my OCs, which I may talk about every now and then. My favorite weather is rainy, and I love the petrichor that follows. I do digital art, and my dream job would probably be a digital illustrator. Right now I'm in the midst of preparing for college  :ozwomp: which is highkey terrifying ngl.

Mainstream social media is very intimidating to me, but online spaces like this seems a lot more comfortable and cozy, and I can't wait to start exploring it!
My spare time is spent mostly listening to music, drawing, and/or reading. I'm not very active online but I plan on making an appearance at least once in a while haha!

Melooon:
HI PRIM  :4u:

Wolves are useful, although scary if you are lost in the snow and they are following you aaaaaaa. I agree with rainy weather, my window hs an issue so it looks like it's raining 24/7  :grin: I think you will be a digital illustrator if you wanna be! College will be great!

If you were sucked into any book world for the rest of your life what one would you pick??

Hope you enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

starlitPrimrose:
Hi Melon!

Wolves have been my favorite since I was a kid--I always pretended to be one when I played haha. Beautiful to observe, but I agree it'd be really scary to have them following you when you're lost. I love that your window is like that--seems like a fun vibe. And thank you for the encouragement! I'm super nervous about college coming up, but I know in the end if I put my mind to it I'll do just fine haha.

Super hard for me to choose, but if I were sucked into any book world I'm torn between the world of Harry Potter or the world of Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit. Harry Potter has that fantasy, magical element while also having some of that darker aesthetic that kind of draws me to it, if that makes sense. And then Lord of the Rings, do I really have to explain? Fantasy, adventure, elves, dwarves, dragons, oh my! Can't really decide which one I feel most drawn to, but if I had to pick between them I'd choose LotR.

How about you? Which book world would you rather be sucked into?

Melooon:

--- Quote from: starlitPrimrose on June 07, 2023 @951.38 ---How about you? Which book world would you rather be sucked into?
--- End quote ---
Oh no! I don't usually have to answer my own silly questions... hmmmmm... for some reason Where the Wild Things Are comes to mind, but also that would be terrifying! I would pick Harold and the Purple Crayon, it's about a boy who has a crayon that can draw the world into existence :ozwomp:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version