Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

~ hello! ~

(1/1)

Evergreen:
hello everyone! :4u:

I'm a programmer/electronic music maker/wannabe longboarder who really enjoys messy personal sites. My pronouns are he/they, or anything else really. I found Melon's stuff through someone's personal site and it really resonated with me, so now I'm here.

My favorite genres of music right now are probably DnB and {prefix}core (where prefix is hard, metal, math, or break ;p)

My personal site doesn't have much on it yet, but it's growing and I'm very proud of it. Hoping to add a blog and some more interactive elements to it soon.

I miss forums like this and am happy to be a part of one again; if I have the time hopefully you should see a lot more of me around here!

Lyonid:
Hello hello hello!

Treemonster pushed all the right buttons in my head. :loved: Tell me, fellow Paramore enthusiast, what's a song you love from their newer albums? This band shaped my whole damn teen era, hahah. The music list on your site is greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful time here. <3

Evergreen:

--- Quote from: Lyonid on June 06, 2023 @877.71 ---Hello hello hello!

Treemonster pushed all the right buttons in my head. :loved: Tell me, fellow Paramore enthusiast, what's a song you love from their newer albums? This band shaped my whole damn teen era, hahah. The music list on your site is greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful time here. <3

--- End quote ---

thanks! I haven't posted anything on soundcloud/bandcamp in a long time and have a huge backlog of things I haven't taken the time to polish up and release (mostly DnB, but also some IDM/ambient electronic weirdness).

My favorite album of Paramore's is their self-titled, and my favorite track would probably have to be Part II (some others I love off of there include Last Hope, Now, and Future). I somehow have yet to listen to After Laughter (my to-listen list is super long ok, I'll get to it at some point). I haven't listened to their newest album a lot yet but You First is an early favorite.

Melooon:
Hi green, wkelcome to the forum  :ha:

Oh I do like your signature, it makes me feel like I'm in a misty forest! Also glad you enjoyed something I did - I'm always shocked when that happens  :tongue:

For some reason longboarding makes me think of this, maybe it can be your next wannabe!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y0G_f7S50Ug

Hope you enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version