Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

hello from wonderland!

(1/1)

malice:
hi! i'm malice :3c

i love music (especially evanescence i love them so much please talk to me about evanescence) and i'm an artist!

you can find my art, lot of evanescence stuff, and more on my website malice in wonderland!

plantovision:
Hiii!

Checked out your art, it looks cool! Are you using charcoal as a medium for some of those?

Melooon:
Hi malice c: welcome to the forum!

Cool art! I don't actually know much about evanescence, maybe you can enlighten me?? What makes them special?

Hope u enjoy ur time here!  :ha:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

malice:

--- Quote from: Melooon on June 09, 2023 @868.10 ---
Cool art! I don't actually know much about evanescence, maybe you can enlighten me?? What makes them special?
--- End quote ---

thank you!! they're special to me because their songs got me through some rough times and amy lee inspired me to sing and write my own songs and maybe even get on the stage someday :) i love their lyrics and the beautiful sound they created

here's my favorite song from them! (and favorite song in general)

lacrymosa

malice:

--- Quote from: plantovision on June 09, 2023 @710.71 ---Checked out your art, it looks cool! Are you using charcoal as a medium for some of those?

--- End quote ---

hi thank you! yes, some of them are charcoal, some are graphite, some are chalk pastel :) i started using charcoal last year for drawing classes and i love it so much now!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version