Interests Zone > ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

If you could suddenly be an expert at any one thing...

(1/5) > >>

Nightdrift:
If you could suddenly be an expert at any one thing...what would it be?

I am putting forth this question yet finding it difficult to answer personally or think very hard about lol...the first thing that jumped to mind was music production, but that's only because I've been playing around with it, but slowly, and I have been...well, impatient. But that's small beans and I'd probably regret not enjoying the process as a beginner while I could. More realistically and thinking a little harder, I think it'd be nice to suddenly be an expert in a language, or sculpting (somehow, "skipping" ahead on this one doesn't make me feel as regretful compared to if I were to imagine myself fastforwarding music production abilities) ...More unrealistically, perhaps I wouldn't mind suddenly becoming a master at the ability of time travel : P

Icey!:
Being an expert at denying the laws of everything.

Then I could live forever!

Nightdrift:

--- Quote from: Icelogist on February 05, 2022 @920.56 ---Being an expert at denying the laws of everything.

Then I could live forever!

--- End quote ---

Ha! I tried considering some manner of immortality for my answer, but I had no idea how I wanted to phrase it because "master at living forever" sounded too boring (and I don't think I actually do want to live forever). "Expert at denying the laws of everything" gets major bonus points for versatility, chaos, and just sounding cool. Props.

aoeu:
Being an expert at becoming an expert in any field that I find interest in.

TAS_1K:
Probably programming, and if I had to narrow that down, specifically software architecture/design.

Either that or guitar/bass guitar because I enjoy playing them and it'd be nice to be able to play them well. :omg:k:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version