Interests Zone > © ∙ Music Room

your first album

(1/5) > >>

zanarkand:
what was your first album that you bought for yourself? how old were you, and what format was it on?

my first album that i bought was Fallen by Evanescence. my fifth grade teacher used to play the album during down time in class and my little friends and i became enamored. i bought the CD with birthday money! i was blossoming into a very moody mall goth middle schooler and this album was certainly a gateway XD i remember drawing anime girls with big bloody swords and lolita outifts in my room to the album on a loop, it was a very formative time.

shevek:
Mine was Let Go by Avril Lavigne and I was about 6 years old. It's still a fave of mine and I wanted to be her so bad when I grow up! :ha:

zanarkand:

--- Quote from: shevek on July 25, 2023 @694.88 ---Mine was Let Go by Avril Lavigne and I was about 6 years old. It's still a fave of mine and I wanted to be her so bad when I grow up! :ha:

--- End quote ---

i love that!!! what an iconic album <3 i have a great memory of a birthday party of mine where someone brought the CD for us to listen to and we all excitedly crowded around my mom's PC to listen XD

wygolvillage:
I think it was Ocean Eyes (Deluxe Edition) by Owl City but I'm not sure.

starbreaker:
Definitely dating myself here. I'm listing three because I had gotten them in the same trip. I got my copy of Painkiller new, but the others were secondhand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version