Forum Hub > ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork

(1/1)

Uprising:
Hi everyone, I'm Uprising or Riz and I'm a 33-year-old Earth native living in NYC. I love cats, and I enjoy the writing of Robert Anton Wilson, Ursula K. LeGuin, Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman, Grant Morrison, and Alan Moore among others. There is a cool RAW webring here if you are interested: https://new-trajectories.com/

I also enjoy 70s glam rock, 80s goth, proto-punk, early punk, and post-punk, New Wave, no wave, witchhouse and more.

The book I've given away most often is The Magic by Rhonda Byrne, which is easily found through any search engine in digital form. I HIGHLY recommend giving it a read!

I hope to learn, meet some cool new people, and maybe make a few friends here!
 :unite:

Melooon:
Hi Riz, welcome to the forum  :ha:

If you don't mind my saying; you seem like a person who's searching for something; I hope you find it!

Im afraid the only name I know is Pratchett, but I looked up some of the others and they all seem super intriguing - what would you say is the common thread that draws you to particular authors?

I lived in NYC for a while too; its a rough place to live (particularly with no money) but Id go back if I could!

Hope u enjoy your time here  :cheerR:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Barbs:
Hi Riz! You have a good taste in writers and music! I’ve only recently gotten into Ursula’s work, I’m halfway through The Left Hand of Darkness and I’m enjoying it a lot. Good Omens by Neil and Terry is also still on my to read pile! I watched the new season of the tv show last week and enjoyed it immensely.
Who are your favorite musical artists?

See you around!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version